Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: you2

Red light area..SLB is overdoing it.He had one sex worker character in Saawariya too.

Why doesn't he come out of darkness and make something contemporary and relatable.He can set it in 60s/70's where he can play with costumes ,films...So exhausting his films are..

Try making a film like sangam,if he still lives in that era..I yearn for another HDDCS..

Saawariya was boring.🤢

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rekha is irreplacable. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Gangubhai is set in the 60s/70s. Ram Leela was set in the 2000s. 

I guess,I meant urban, relatable modern stories..set in a particular town,city..He creates his own ecosystem..Where characters, ghut ghut ke mar jaate hain.There is no escape..

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another bogus rumor from her PR. Anytime SLB announces a movie, Aishwarya immediately releases news that Sanjay Leela Bhansali has offered her the role. She continues to drag this rumor until Bhansali gets fed up and releases the statement that he is not offering Aishwarya any role in his movies.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What's the deal with all these Aishwarya-posts? Is she the new Sonu Nigam of IF ?

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

What's the deal with all these Aishwarya-posts? Is she the new Sonu Nigam of IF ?

Aishwarya Rai in Dhoom 2 | Bollywood actress hot photos, Aishwarya rai pictures, Bollywood actress hot