Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Yes, Seema. Now see I got sandwiched🤣. I told to do anything with Kiara and RS.🤣 Now I have to save Viku's character here🤣 Karma bit me Seema🤣 Monday Kiara will land🤣 I will lost in Bermuda triangle not love triangle🤣 Someone save me from their cat fight🤣 

I think Vikram will enjoy the  cat fight 😂😂😂

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

Definitely. Why not? This is the only way to see possessive Kiara🤣

Dreaming Day Dreaming GIF - Dreaming Day Dreaming Daydream - Discover & Share GIFs

...Seema... thumbnail

🤣waiting fr dat

...Seema... thumbnail

Dreaming Day Dreaming GIF - Dreaming Day Dreaming Daydream - Discover & Share GIFs

yes viku u r rt😆

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

yar I just said that fr fun.

Don't b serious.

U guys r my strength🤗❤️

Yes I will try to b here at night

so sweet of u Dear 🤗

Love u yaar ❤️

Rish27 thumbnail

Wonder if DV will enter while RV is lying to veer. 

caller123 thumbnail

I think they will drag the old woman thing next week too. I too drag and watch now a days. I am not interested on Rani old woman attire. Waiting for RanVeer romance.

Next week if they drag 45 mnts * 6 with this dragging😵 I rather watch it as a lullaby 😆 The progress is too slow

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Ma'am, please apne director, producer, creatives, writers yaa phir jo bhi scenes likhte hain unko boliye naa ki audiences ek achchhi story ke saath saath Rani aur Veer ke romantic moments bhi chahti hai. Aur romantic moments dikhana koi galat bhi nahi hai naa afterall they are husband and wife in the show. Aur hum OTT type romance nahi mang rahe hain, we just want some simple and light hearted moments between Rani and Veer jaise pehle milte the naa. Ab pata nahi kya ho gaya hai bilkul hi band kar diya hai romantic moments dikhana. Har jagah ATBA fans bol rahe hain, request kar rahe hain par koi dhyan hi nahi de raha hai.

Megha and Fahmaan have such a sizzling chemistry, we all the fans of ATBA are not getting the fact why are they not using it? It would set the screen on fire. 

Sare couples ke romantic scenes dikhate hain other shows par ek hamara show hi aisa hai jisme hum chahte hain ki Rani ko chot lage taki Veer usko bachaye aur hume kuchh RanVeer moments mil jayein. Ek saal hone vala hai is show ko but hamare paas sirf kuchh hi gine chune RanVeer scenes hai aur jo hain vo bhi proper nahi hai.😞

Please, don't feel bad. I am saying this all because I want to make you aware of the fact ki itna story mein change karne ke baad, story ko itna intresting banane ke baad bhi TRP stable kyun hai? Kyunki aur shows leads ko problems face karta hua bhi dikhate hain aur unko ek dusre ke saath vo jo relationship share karte hain uske hisab se uspar focus karta hua bhi dikhate hain, unke apne as a couple jo moments hote hain unko bhi highlight karte hain but yahan RanVeer sirf dusron ki problems hi solve karte rehte hain, khud ke relationship par focus karne ke liye, ek dusre ko time dene ke liye unke paas time hi nahi hota hai.

This show has the ability to run for atleast 4-5 years and we all want that day to come when we all will be celebrating 1000 episodes completion. Please, make that dayto come. We are here to support you always but please try to focus on how to include RanVeer scenes more. It should look like that this story is based on them. Please it's a request ma'am.🙏

This is what I commented on Smita jee's YouTube video of Rani and Veer rehersal. 

And she replied "Very well suggestion. I will pass it on. Keep loving and supporting ATBA."

We knew that they know what we want but we didn't know if they really know it or not but now they know it definitely that what we want. I hope, she will pass it to CVs and all and they will work on it.

That's awesome... 

Even I did send  some messages to Smitaji saying we enjoy each casts members offscreen masti we want to see it on screen too... I requested her.... Makeup needs according to the script... Eg.. Ranisa her script is changed... 

A big no to Outfits repeat...especially for rani... Getting bored of seeing the outfit and hairstylist to be changed it's high time...missing many elements from the story... She said will do my best... I don't rest is history... 

Rish27 thumbnail

You are going to add fuel to fire aren't you 🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Wonder if DV will enter while RV is lying to veer. 

I like Jai's double game. Trusting Jai will be the biggest mistakeRV will do. Now Jai is included in two kidnappings . No three.