Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Thank you dear.. 

ATBA episodes ko dekh ke Apne aap ko dukhi karne ke badh... For comedy scenes i come back to this forum and also  i watch The Nanny... 

Shilpa. Nice name dear.❤❤

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: caller123

Don't expect that from these CVS for RanVeer.  Their posseiveness over them have become an obsession  already that's why they used old woman track to get away from giving RanVeer romance. 

I don't expect anything from that stupid n brain less CVS. Only They should watch their pogo type love story 🤣🤣

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Thank you dear.. 

ATBA episodes ko dekh ke Apne aap ko dukhi karne ke badh... For comedy scenes i come back to this forum and also  i watch The Nanny... 

When there's nothing much in the episodes, we turn the scenes in to a comedy here and laugh dear. 

Even things we don't like in episodes we turn in to a fun. Through role play we are trying to hint them things we don't like and illogical too. ( We have fun same time)

1PariGupta thumbnail

Good night girls.🤗❤️

Gud Night Kate 🌙😴

Have a sweet dreams ✨ 🤗❤️

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When there's nothing much in the episodes, we turn the scenes in to a comedy here and laugh dear. 

Even things we don't like in episodes we turn in to a fun. Through role play we are trying to hint them things we don't like and illogical too. ( We have fun same time)

Haters are attacking me on YouTube..I had fun bashing them back to have realty check... They are fine  with Rani's outfit and hair style and also happy with ATBA story... They don't want any changes... Stupid dabbas... With diff dhakkan... 

1PariGupta thumbnail

What an advice.  Wait till my wife see this🤣🤣

You are going to erupt a volcano 🤣 by giving me this advice openly🤣

o hello I m not afraid of ur wife 🤣 

But ur wifey is too much scared of me because only I can shut her mouth by my statements 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Stupid bro,without drinking he cannot do romance.  🤣🤣

What are they really showing?😡

anything n everything is possible in ATBA because this show is in dangerous hand 0 square's hand 😡

...Seema... thumbnail

They have lost the track .

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Just read an article.

The fans of a certain show were not happy with the current track and the makers decided to change the track.now they will b showing hero+heroine Vs villiansmiley32

Seema  luckily for them the producer was ready to listen. In our show for so long we have been giving feedback but they fall against deaf ears of CVs and producer.😈

Good morning guys ❤️🤗