Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Last  Week they have started advertisement  from wed in original slot so i. Dont know what will be  actual TRP  so i assumiing TRP on base of number of advertisement shown in break as there are about 10 ads each day from wed to friday so i think TRP will betweeen 1.5 to 2.3

surabhi01 thumbnail

Today there is around 20 26 ads in balika vadhu serial during breaks so there may be good TRP next week. By looking so many ads i think lot of people are watching show 

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

I would like to clear some things as I hail from Gujarat and a pure born and brought up kind person here.

@Bold Blue: We get that but its all shown as base story on which the main plot will revolve. Yes it happens in modern times too where friends turn their friendship into relationship. But adding this thing they have tried to make it bit progressive and not that regressive compared to Season 1

@Bold Green: Gujarati Backdrop is suitable and very relevant as well. Just check this survey done in December 2020 which covers Gujarat. (https://thewire.in/women/underage-marriage-gujarat-nfhs-survey) More than 26-33% are married underage. This is still very much prevalent in Gujarat specially in North Gujarat Interiors, Saurashtra, Kutch...!!!Dowry is still there and if not directly they do torture indirectly as well. Ther are not talking about forward communities like Patel Shah or Desai here its about other classes where it is very much present.

@Bold Red: They have shown that contradictions purposefully as it show how society keep double standards. In rich or upper class they showed how excessive freedom to daughters can ruin your own house if she is mad after the ancestral property and throws brother only out of the house while if its from backward class or lower group they face all said atrocities. I have many examples of same. In Kutch or other regions of Saurashtra if the elder Sister is very strong headed and cunning at same time she keeps a tab on her property and if its her final word in every matter then nobody from family can go against. 

Hope you could get it.

Again i am saying we need to keep both seasons separate as Rajasthani Culture was presented in more orthodox way while Gujarati Backdrop will look complicated and full of contradictions as they will show both extremes and their pros and cons

Very Well explained I don't have that much fact but I am Rajasthani and recently got shifted in gujrat. People I see here like patel and ahir community have a very business mind and progressive thought. In Kutch region women wear chaniya choli and ride scooty over here. Its very nice to see that much progressive mind.

I have talked to my gujrati friends mainly patel and ahirs they told that dahej and these things are completely banned in our community. Yes bal vivah u can say it may be prevelant because many I have seen that 21-24 is the age of marriage even in urban region but they say that the boy should able to earn bread for family then after we get him married. Whatever, may be the actual facts but the region or area is not that much important for social cause because child marriage percentage is more in UP- Bihar. Its nice to see Gujrati backdrop as it is colorful and joyous garba dandiya. I think they should add hellaro movie element in the show its would be great.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Jo TRP guess ki thi woh TRP aayi. I have guess 1.5 to  aur guess sahi nikla 

Ritik1 thumbnail

Thanks for this article. You have written thoughts of my mind.