If Rrahul Sudhir entered as Rahul Sudhir ?

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was thinking  .

If Rrahul Sudhir entered the industry as Rahul Sudhir :

So,You all might  have a idea about the Two R's Story from Rrahul. 

The Numerology luck. 

If Rrahul Sudhir entered as Rahul Sudhir wouldn't he have any luck? 

Would his talent not got recognized  ?

So,  just tell me about this "Is it not possible"  and about the superstitions .

PS : In Rajaa Beta his name was still Rahul sudhir right  ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Max789

I was thinking  .

If Rrahul Sudhir entered the industry as Rahul Sudhir :

So,You all might  have a idea about the Two R's Story from Rrahul. 

The Numerology luck. 

If Rrahul Sudhir entered as Rahul Sudhir wouldn't he have any luck? 

Would his talent not got recognized  ?

So,  just tell me about this "Is it not possible"  and about the superstitions .

PS : In Rajaa Beta his name was still Rahul sudhir right  ? 

You meant that his name was rahul. But he changed to rrahul because of astrology. But somewhere in the interview he said he don’t believe in these things.

Also another his last name is not sudhir right?? I read somewhere that his dad’s name which he uses? Do u know anything about that??

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

You meant that his name was rahul. But he changed to rrahul because of astrology. But somewhere in the interview he said he don’t believe in these things.

Also another his last name is not sudhir right?? I read somewhere that his dad’s name which he uses? Do u know anything about that??

He said he doesn't believe but why does he still use ?  

Yes,  It was Rahul Raj in twisted season  1  he used that name , Then he changed it to sudhir,  his father's name because he wanted his father to know that he can shine his name. 

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

He was Rahul Raj in the beginning. Even in Twisted s1 he was Rahul Raj. He became Rrahul Sudhir later on. Changed both his names, technically. 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Max789

He said he doesn't believe but why does he still use ?  

Yes,  It was Rahul Raj in twisted season  1  he used that name , Then he changed it to sudhir,  his father's name because he wanted his father to know that he can shine his name. 

his family believes in it so they consulted and suggested him that.

Ria23 thumbnail

Now i am more confused. So in season 1 of twisted, his name was rahul raj. But then he changed to rrahul sudhir taking his father as middle/last name. Somewhere i come across that his mother name is sunita ganjoo. If ganjoo is his last name, then why did he used rahul raj?? Is/was raj  his middle name??

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😜😜😜😜Usse kida fark pehenda hai? Chora tab vi hot tha aj vi hai.....😁😁😁

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Rrahul's full name is Rrahul Sudhir Ganjoo

About the double R in his name,he somewhere said that when he came to Mumbai luck wasn't on his side,so his cousin brother suggested him to consult an astrologer where he said that it was the fault of the numerology of his name and if his name would consist of 6 letters instead of 5 it would change things for good.. 

So inspite of changing his name,he just added an extra R to his name.After that things actually started changing a bit better for him so he didn't changed to the original name...

About Raj,he hasn't mentioned things,but I think it's just that towards north,many people use titles like Raj,Kumar,etc in place of their actual surname but later on he might have replaced it with his father's name along the thought 'Pita ka naam roshan karna' like he mentioned in his first yt live..

I might be wrong about something here and there but I find this is the true backstory regarding his name. .

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Rrahul's full name is Rrahul Sudhir Ganjoo

About the double R in his name,he somewhere said that when he came to Mumbai luck wasn't on his side,so his cousin brother suggested him to consult an astrologer where he said that it was the fault of the numerology of his name and if his name would consist of 6 letters instead of 5 it would change things for good.. 

So inspite of changing his name,he just added an extra R to his name.After that things actually started changing a bit better for him so he didn't changed to the original name...

About Raj,he hasn't mentioned things,but I think it's just that towards north,many people use titles like Raj,Kumar,etc in place of their actual surname but later on he might have replaced it with his father's name along the thought 'Pita ka naam roshan karna' like he mentioned in his first yt live..

I might be wrong about something here and there but I find this is the true backstory regarding his name. .

Ditto to all of this. Couldn't have explained it better myself. πŸ˜‚

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Ditto to all of this. Couldn't have explained it better myself. πŸ˜‚

Look who's saying this...😏🀣