loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Where do you see boasting?

boasting

/ˈbōstiNG/

noun

1. excessively proud and self-satisfied talk about one's achievements, possessions, or abilities.
    "his online boasting led police straight to his doorstep"

adjective

1. exhibiting or characterized by excessive pride or self-satisfaction.
    "she addressed his boasting comments about being a famous billionaire"

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

boasting

/ˈbōstiNG/

noun

1. excessively proud and self-satisfied talk about one's achievements, possessions, or abilities.
    "his online boasting led police straight to his doorstep"

adjective

1. exhibiting or characterized by excessive pride or self-satisfaction.
    "she addressed his boasting comments about being a famous billionaire"

Silly me. I didn’t realize I asked for the definition of boasting. 

I’ll just leave this here. 😉

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I've been a vegetarian since the past three years. Used to feel like a hypocrite condemning animal abuse while having no objections to eating chicken tikka. The change didn't make a negative difference in my physique or muscle mass tbh(and I do keep a track of all these things) 

The only irritating thing is when I'm with my friends and they try to 'tempt'  with their non-vegetarian dishes. Makes me feel annoyed when people try so hard to make you like(and follow) their food choices (goes for all the groups be it vegan, vegetarians, non-vegetarians etc) 

EOD- To each his own I would say. 

(These are My life choices which I'm sharing, not preaching anyone else or asking them to follow) 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

It’s all a lie. The same way they will claim to use homemade masks made from chickpeas and yogurt when in reality they are getting laser peels and getting injected with Botox and collagen and a dozen other things. 

Most of the supposedly vegetarian ones are liars too. They will still be having meat and fish when they’re in the mood.

I have seen quite a few Western celebs  who raved about their vegan/ vegetarian lifestyle,   after some years  saying they have started eating meat, animal products again.  Anne Hathaway was raving about being a vegan for some years but later saud  she gave it up because she was tempted to eat fish while shooting in Iceland. According to her she could not go back to being a vegan after tasting fish. Even Miley had a vegan phase. I think most celebs jump the bandwagon to look cool and hip without thinking things through.