Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shraddha Kapoor says turning vegetarian has made her happier

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shraddha Kapoor is currently in New Delhi where she is busy shooting for Luv Ranjan’s next film alongside Ranbir Kapoor. The film also stars Boney Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia. The actress has not only impressed her fans with her performances on screen but also her choices off it. Shraddha recently posted about turning vegetarian on social media and even revealed the reason behind her decision. 

Shraddha Kapoor says turning vegetarian has made her happier and healthier

She wrote, “I wanted to share that I completed 2 years of being vegetarian on 21/7/21. I decided to turn vegetarian for my love for animals and our planet. It’s made me happier and healthier. Here's celebrating 2 years of making a personal choice to #ChooseCompassion. Compassion towards animals, the environment, and myself.” Kudos to you girl!

Edited by beena_jon - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

Shraddha Kapoor is currently in New Delhi where she is busy shooting for Luv Ranjan’s next film alongside Ranbir Kapoor. The film also stars Boney Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia. The actress has not only impressed her fans with her performances on screen but also her choices off it. Shraddha recently posted about turning vegetarian on social media and even revealed the reason behind her decision. 

Shraddha Kapoor says turning vegetarian has made her happier and healthier

She wrote, “I wanted to share that I completed 2 years of being vegetarian on 21/7/21. I decided to turn vegetarian for my love for animals and our planet. It’s made me happier and healthier. Here's celebrating 2 years of making a personal choice to #ChooseCompassion. Compassion towards animals, the environment, and myself.” Kudos to you girl!

I am happy just looking at her 😛.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good for her! ❤️

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

That thaali looks super yummy... so does the lady!

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Puri, rice, aloo, modak, corn - ALL carbs. And we are supposed to believe that she looks the way she does by eating all that. Ummm! She should’ve been more responsible and displayed a more balanced thaali if she was going to go around boasting about her eating habits and how it has helped her. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have always been a vegetarian.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Puri, rice, aloo, modak, corn - ALL carbs. And we are supposed to believe that she looks the way she does by eating all that. Ummm! She should’ve been more responsible and displayed a more balanced thaali if she was going to go around boasting about her eating habits and how it has helped her. 

It’s all a lie. The same way they will claim to use homemade masks made from chickpeas and yogurt when in reality they are getting laser peels and getting injected with Botox and collagen and a dozen other things. 

Most of the supposedly vegetarian ones are liars too. They will still be having meat and fish when they’re in the mood.

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

It’s all a lie. The same way they will claim to use homemade masks made from chickpeas and yogurt when in reality they are getting laser peels and getting injected with Botox and collagen and a dozen other things. 

Most of the supposedly vegetarian ones are liars too. They will still be having meat and fish when they’re in the mood.

Alia was a vegetarian till she got that Most Sexy Vegetarian tag. Next title must be going to Shraddha. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotchoco

The thing is, a well balanced vegetarian diet is very much possible and since she was promoting vegetarianism, she should’ve used a better example.  

On a side note though, that thaali looks indeed mouthwatering but something we would do only on the festive occasions. Too bad, I have come to a stage where all that oilly food and aloo makes me go dizzy just by looking at them. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Where do you see boasting?