Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Can we finish this thread phast phast?! And then ill go to sleep. Haha

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Get some sleep 🤗 Hope your daughter is ok ❤️

She had a tooth ache..Will need to go to dentist and might need root canal..means more pain..I am just stressed thinking abt tht..❤️

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

oh no I hope you and chotu feel better  don't dishearten yourself jaan 🤗

Thank you.. once she gets OK I will be fine..❤️

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

but ITV FL's are SO INNOCENT, they can NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG 🤡

& you forgot, they're supposed to change the ML with their love 🤦‍♀️

ye sarcasm hai na?  m sorry but abhi dimag nahi kaam kar raha........heart is heavy today 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

but ITV FL's are SO INNOCENT, they can NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG 🤡

& you forgot, they're supposed to change the ML with their love 🤦‍♀️

Maybe they can reserve that solely for Dhara. I'd rather they make Raavi realize her fault. But the fandim also wanted Dev to apologize and what did we get?!

Ok, I'm back on Earth!

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

lol I find this expression so goddamn annoying 🤣 I hate when she does it 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

i dont care if u gals want to throw chappal tamatar at me but m highly pissed at raavi...matlab khoon khaul raha hai........maarne ke baad kitni bichari bani hai.....usne maagin and oily ko piche chhod diya bholepan ki acting mein........main aisi nahi thi......main kya ban gai.........

and aaj shiva ka wo bolna galat ho sakta hai but context was very different den what we assumed it to be........he was trying to tell her that they are not good but ye behen kuch alag he universe mein hai.....she slapped him for those pathetic creatures .......

usne aaj kaha main kisi janwar ke saath reh lun tujhse acha to.......ok........go and stay with any of your friend.......wo sab tere he category ke hai.....shallow, superficial and janwar.......tujhe manhandling se problem hai....and you slapped him? u cant bear a push infront of everyone, and him punishing your pathetic excuse of friends den how you go on slapping the same person in front of everyone?  

Sarcastic Clap GIFs | Tenor

ghar pe jake pura blame daal diya ki he questioned your character? context to dekh but you dont have brain to understand that......and that is not your dobiness any more.....aaj ke liye bhaad mein gai teri cuteness and innocence 

aaj bhi, mere friends ko kyun mara?????? kabhi ye bhi puch and soch ki tere friends kya bakwas kar rahe the tere saamne he? how they know by first look that he is jahil gawar? he looked better den all of dem collectively, he didnt misbehave with anyone......till they uttered filth.......

shiva ke saamne bahot zaban chalti hai but kabhi shiva ke liye nahi chali.....are husband ke naate na sahi, bachpan se jaante hai wo sochke, PN ka member samajh ke he kabhi side le le uski strongly.....2-4 heavy dialogue bolke u dont become sensible person.....superficial he rahogi.....your innocence and good heart cant make it up for the sensibility one needs....

shiva is in love and it has filled him with inferiority complex, made him insecure.....so calling out on that isnt a very good thing......when you knew, what you did to resolve it? m not supporting him for his harsh behavior and i have condemned it too......but aaj ye galat hai to hai.....

and pls koi ye mat bolna ki wo hot hai to uski side le rahi hun........m not raavi....

alag hoke bhi he is going to suffer.....i dont want him to change......ise aana ho aaye ya kahin aur shaadi kare.......he can keep a check on his anger but change to kisi hisab se nahi hona chahiye.......he is too good.......and this good doesnt include his looks..........

THANK YOU!!!! 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ye sarcasm hai na?  m sorry but abhi dimag nahi kaam kar raha........heart is heavy today 

Yeah 😂😂

She has been sarcastic for most if not all of her posts today!

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Just saw Alice's reposts of today's episode. So TT and Insta bachaas loved today's episode and dialogues.

But one thing I liked is almost everyone is saying both Raavi and Shiva were at fault. So can we hope that redemption will be two sided? And not only from Shiva's?

Or Is this also a nice dream, Sara?!

Yeah.. most people on SM want to see Raavi's feelings for Shiva! Also what KD said in his live gives me hope.. he clearly said that both were at fault and both need to realize their mistakes.. so I hope we don't just get majnu Shiva, but some substance from Raavi too 

deeps07 thumbnail

hope she is fine........u both pls tc and rest....jab time mile so jao.....

@bold........when i saw his eyes........i did cry......

Yea..it was all so saddening..very hurtful..💔

Thanks dear.. she is sleeping now..need to show to a Dr..I am used to not sleeping much. Its just the stress.. ❤️