caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Seeing Dishi, hopeless in love FF not yet read

I want to go and stay on that thread only  not this thread

if it was not for  atrangi Devi by Megha would not have been here

waiting to see the episode

Shaila same here. I think we will never get RanVeer romance. Hope that old woman look will be over this week, More than that I cannot tolerate. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Megha did not ever get anything extreme to play   nor where she had an upperhand   

so leaving it for her to enact this role 

if they just get Veer knowing it is her in 2 episodes and they go along playing it   

by day as   Devi Veer  

and by night as VeeRani

Challenging one for both Megha Fahmaan to play diverse  jodi  one a pati-patni and other  beta-grandma  

not more than 7 episodes  then I am ok

Originally posted by: caller123

Shaila same here. I think we will never get RanVeer romance. Hope that old woman look will be over this week, More than that I cannot tolerate. 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Megha did not ever get anything extreme to play   nor where she had an upperhand   

so leaving it for her to enact this role 

if they just get Veer knowing it is her in 2 episodes and they go along playing it   

by day as   Devi Veer  

and by night as VeeRani

Challenging one for both Megha Fahmaan to play diverse  jodi  one a pati-patni and other  beta-grandma  

not more than 7 episodes  then I am ok

I am also fine if Veer knows that's it's her  and night time RanVeer . But I don't think it will be revealed to him so soon as he blindly trust RV. Same with us . They better end it this week. Not more than that.

Atleast they want to saw ranveer romance in each other's dream I mean veer mad at rani now they can give us veer dreaming like rani is with him at some more am sure unromantic cvs will use this old getup well they didn't have any idea for us 

I don't know if my thoughts are wrong please forgive me😕 am mentally effected by this cvs🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

Atleast they want to saw ranveer romance in each other's dream I mean veer mad at rani now they can give us veer dreaming like rani is with him at some more am sure unromantic cvs will use this old getup well they didn't have any idea for us 

I don't know if my thoughts are wrong please forgive me😕 am mentally effected by this cvs🤣

Don't expect such from these unromantic CVS at all.🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Precap: RV called Jai n told him to that I can't go for giving food to DV becoz I have to keep eye on Veer that's why u have to go for giving food to DV. Rani overheard all the conversations between RV n Jai n in mind she thought that thanks to Mata Rani Bauji is still alive n this is the last chance to find Bauji through Jai Raja Babu. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSb-N1bCQtU/?utm_medium=copy_link

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Precap: RV called Jai n told him to that I can't go for giving food to DV becoz I have to keep eye on Veer that's why u have to go for giving food to DV. Rani overheard all the conversations between RV n Jai n in mind she thought that thanks to Mata Rani Bauji is still alive n this is the last chance to find Bauji through Jai Raja Babu. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSb-N1bCQtU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Does RV suspects Devi as Rani or something?

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Does RV suspects Devi as Rani or something?

no he didn't suspect anything 👍🏼

That's the good thing 😊