Shilpa Shetty and her mother Sunanda Ghosh booked

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Amid the Raj Kundra po..ography racket case, more trouble is brewing for Shilpa Shetty and her family. A team of Lucknow Police has reached Mumbai in order to question Shilpa Shetty and her mother Sunanda Shetty in an alleged fraud case related to the wellness center. Reportedly, two FIRs have been registered at Hazratganj and Vibhutikhand police stations in Lucknow. One team has already reached Mumbai for questioning and another one will soon reach in order to question the Bollywood actress and her mother.

According to News18, "Shilpa Shetty and her mother took crores of rupees from two people in the name of opening a branch of the wellness center, but the promise was not fulfilled. In this case, Jyotsna Chauhan, a resident of Omaxe Heights at Vibhutikhand police station, and Rohit Veer Singh at Hazratganj police station had filed a case for alleged cheating. Now Hazratganj Police and Vibhutikhand Police have sent notices for questioning Shilpa Shetty and her mother in this case."

Apart from her Bollywood projects and TV shows, Shilpa Shetty runs a fitness chain called Iosis Wellness Center. She is the chairman of the company whereas her mother is the director.

Raj Kundra told me Shilpa Shetty liked my work, says Sherlyn Chopra

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/raj-kundra-told-me-shilpa-shetty-liked-my-work-says-sherlyn-chopra/articleshow/85145378.cms

Edited by beena_jon - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

When it rains, it pours.

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

When it rains, it pours.

Opening Pandora's Box can be seen the same as opening the floodgates or opening a can of worms. | Opening pandora's box, Open pandora, Pandora jewelry

Edited by beena_jon - 2 years ago