Why I can't help but skip

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Lovelies,

I got hooked to Zindagi mere ghar aana right from the first episode. The concept is different...the cast is perfect... except the mother in law. Actors are so natural and seasoned but Swati ji is always doing over the top dramatics. She is a senior artist and yet I'm only skipping her scenes...even her character is written in such a unrealistic way. Sometimes it seems as if she's from another dhum tana tana drama and not ZMGA... I hope the CVs take note and either change her character and make her less hyper or change the cast. Ig it's not really the actress cz in Saath Nibhana and Beyhadh she seemed so natural and realistic. CVs please put some thoughts in her scenes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Heya wc to the forum. We met in MHRW forum no?😆

Coming to this show...couldn't agree more about the MIL's characterShe's the most annoying character rn.

Phoenix_75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Heya wc to the forum. We met in MHRW forum no?😆

Coming to this show...couldn't agree more about the MIL's characterShe's the most annoying character rn.

Hello. I remember you🤗 I've become a silent reader in MHRW forum😆...but I wanted to address this issue here cz I really want CVs to improve the MIL's characterisation

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Aaj bahot jayada drama ho gaya (I skipped last week entirely) but yeah... Not fond of this OTT seniors drama. They need to tone down especially when there's a pregnant woman in the house, why so much shouting😒

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Phoenix_75

Hello. I remember you🤗 I've become a silent reader in MHRW forum😆...but I wanted to address this issue here cz I really want CVs to improve the MIL's characterisation

Good to have you here🤗 the other show is going down the drain..I've already stopped watching it except for FaRag scenes😉😆

Hope so ki cvs pay heed to us

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ikr! I’m tired of seeing her on screen.

I’m just hoping the next track involves sending Nimmo on vacation.

Phoenix_75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Good to have you here🤗 the other show is going down the drain..I've already stopped watching it except for FaRag scenes😉😆

Hope so ki cvs pay heed to us

Yesterday The MIL threw a chappal at Kabir which hit the pipe....I thought it was going to hit Amrita...I so wish it did cz she needs to calm tf down🥱

PS: Farag scenes are so rare these days😭 ðŸ˜†

Phoenix_75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Aaj bahot jayada drama ho gaya (I skipped last week entirely) but yeah... Not fond of this OTT seniors drama. They need to tone down especially when there's a pregnant woman in the house, why so much shouting😒

Shouting and hitting each other with chappals🤪 I have never seen anyone react like this before irl...And no one was concerned that pregnant Amrita might slip in the water that Nimmo ji spilled by hitting the pipe

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Shouting and hitting each other with chappals🤪 I have never seen anyone react like this before irl...And no one was concerned that pregnant Amrita might slip in the water that Nimmo ji spilled by hitting the pipe

I heard the shouting then waas doing something else, didn't see why the pipe burst. This is so stupid. Doesn't even make sense ki ek chappal se pipe tut gaya🤣

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Damn I skipped the episode yesterday. I want someone to yell at Nimmo now except Gurpreet. I want someone to yell at Nimmo and Gurpreet. 

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago