Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I always thought it would be Priyanka, Katrina and Anushka but this is fine too. Hopefully Anushka plays one of their love interests or something 😛

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Its hilarious how pissed off people seem to be with Alia grabbing yet another awesome project

She has RRR, Rocky aur rani, Darlings, Gangubhai, Brahmastra over the next couple of years

Deepika has 83, Pathan, Fighter, Intern Remake coming up. 

And yet the same people, cribbing about Alia getting this movie will be over-exposure for her, are saying Deepika should have been cast instead 😃 That wont be over exposure for DP? 

Come on. Itni nafrat ? 

BTW I am as much a Deepika fan as an Alia. So I would have been happy with either one. But just wanted to call out this hilarious thing in the thread

Mistyy thumbnail

About time, looking forward to this. Not too kin on Alia , deepika would have been a better choice. Alia just will look like a little kid in front of both of this sexy goddesses. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

But then who will do the crying scenes with flaring nostrils to prove her prowess acting skills. 

Lulz, I mentioned the flared up nostrils to my cousin as well, who loves her😩😩! 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

DP + KK as the "hippie lesbian moms"?

Kareena GIFs | Tenor

That flab looks like hippopotamus going in for a dip🤢. 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Alia is the odd one out. Anushka would have been a better choice instead of her since she is on good terms with bot PC and Kat.

Looking forward to this film.mostly because of Farhan's direction and writing. Farhan is a master in such buddy, coming fo age films.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

That flab looks like hippopotamus going in for a dip🤢. 

Hippopotamus-shaming 👎🏼

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not a big fan of Alia either but why are people questioning the casting. We don’t know what the Story is other than 3 girls on a road trip. 

Alia will fit the bill of playing the youngest one of the girl group. The casting seems right for now.

don’t see the Need for kareena, Anushka or especially DP which would lead to a complete PR drama around the movie. All other actresses are not as big as these girls and it seems that They really want to try if big A-list actress are able to get people to watch the movie in big numbers. 

Who knows what the actual casting would have been if PC didn’t jump on the wagon right at the beginning while working  with farhan. Makeing the call to get the casting.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaalGang

Why is everyone talking about DP here 😆

dp or anushka would make it all tall actresses , sort of make it like a charlies angels look movie