Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

ZNMD was great because there wasn't any explicit agenda in the offing. Hope this one doesn't either. It has loads of potential.

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe Alia is the DUFF 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alia, as everyone is saying is a misfit. Unless she’s one of their younger sisters tagging along. There’s no way they are all the same age in the movie.

Deepika seems like a better choice to me.  

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Alia, as everyone is saying is a misfit. Unless she’s one of their younger sisters tagging along. There’s no way they are all the same age in the movie.

Deepika seems like a better choice to me.  

How did DP miss out on this banger? Lol

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Taking Alia is a.good business decision. You have Katrina and PC who will draw the 30s and 40s crowd, with Alia who will being in the teens and 20s.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Taking Alia is a.good business decision. You have Katrina and PC who will draw the 30s and 40s crowd, with Alia who will being in the teens and 20s.

Why did these teens not watch Sadak 2? Worst rated film ever ? 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why did these teens not watch Sadak 2? Worst rated film ever ? 

Multiple factors go into a successful film, no? 

Audience won't come in just for the actor..

Audience also won't come in just for the story/direction/technical stuff.

Alia does have box office pull. Not to mention acting chops. So do PC and KK, for the older groups. If script and direction are good, the chances of success will be higher with these 3. It seems like a solid combo.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t know why Alia has to be in it and ruin it. And I fail to understand how in the world can Kat be okay with Alia??? 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t know why Alia has to be in it and ruin it. And I fail to understand how in the world can Kat be okay with Alia??? 

She would lose opportunities like this if she held grudges against Alia. Alia is much better connected in the industry than Katrina is. She's just protecting her career. Most of the work Kat gets is based on her being nice and getting along with everyone, not because she is so talented. 

These 3 agreed to act together because nobody is threatened by anyone else. PC and Alia don't mind each other because there's a huge age difference so they are not really competing with each other. And PC and Alia are okay with Kat because she's not a great actress so no competition that way either. And Kat isn't bothered about the other two because she's much hotter than them so they can't compete in what she's good at. It works for everyone. 

I don't think any other 3 actresses would have agreed to work together. Even in Kareena's girl power movie Veere Di Wedding, she was the only real star. Same with ZNMD where Hrithik was the only real star. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchoco

She would lose opportunities like this if she held grudges against Alia. Alia is much better connected in the industry than Katrina is. She's just protecting her career. Most of the work Kat gets is based on her being nice and getting along with everyone, not because she is so talented. 

These 3 agreed to act together because nobody is threatened by anyone else. PC and Alia don't mind each other because there's a huge age difference so they are not really competing with each other. And PC and Alia are okay with Kat because she's not a great actress so no competition that way either. And Kat isn't bothered about the other two because she's much hotter than them so they can't compete in what she's good at. It works for everyone. 

I don't think any other 3 actresses would have agreed to work together. Even in Kareena's girl power movie Veere Di Wedding, she was the only real star. Same with ZNMD where Hrithik was the only real star. 

Or Katrina simply doesn't keep grudges. Why do we have to make it like she is always motivated by opportunities, hence she doesn't keep grudges.

If she doesn't keep grudges against Deepika, despite all the controversy and Deepika calling her out publicly, and still Katrina attended her wedding reception, so why do we have to think she is okay with Alia only because she fears holding grudges with her will make her loose opportunities. It can simply be Katrina is a cool person.