Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t know why Alia has to be in it and ruin it. And I fail to understand how in the world can Kat be okay with Alia??? 

Katrina has clearly moved on and seems to be in a happy relationship with Vicky . It would be pointless to hold a grudge against Aloo.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

No thanks..glad there is PC and not DP..don't want to hear some of the most atrocious things coming out of her mouth during promotions..and all the tamasha she and her PR would have done for sure..i am so glad the way casting shaped up..all 3 A listers yet so diverse each in their appeal and range..promotions would be fun too. 

And Miss Sanon, people seem to forget the negative blinds and PR that used to release about her co-stars whenever Miss Sanon is doing a movie. Whether it is the "Kriti was the only good thing about Raabta", "how Rajkumar Rao and Ayushmann's ego clash is hampering BKB", "how $lutty Pooja H and Kriti Kharbanda are" and so on. Hopefully post Sushant's dead, she has changed her PR's approach 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Charlies Angles. 🥳

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

And Miss Sanon, people seem to forget the negative blinds and PR that used to release about her co-stars whenever Miss Sanon is doing a movie. Whether it is the "Kriti was the only good thing about Raabta", "how Rajkumar Rao and Ayushmann's ego clash is hampering BKB", "how $lutty Pooja H and Kriti Kharbanda are" and so on. Hopefully post Sushant's dead, she has changed her PR's approach 

There were against Sushant too. Like how he used to make a fool of himself flirting with/groping other women at parties in an inebriated state while as his girlfriend she used to put up with him at those parties with class. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

She would lose opportunities like this if she held grudges against Alia. Alia is much better connected in the industry than Katrina is. She's just protecting her career. Most of the work Kat gets is based on her being nice and getting along with everyone, not because she is so talented. 

These 3 agreed to act together because nobody is threatened by anyone else. PC and Alia don't mind each other because there's a huge age difference so they are not really competing with each other. And PC and Alia are okay with Kat because she's not a great actress so no competition that way either. And Kat isn't bothered about the other two because she's much hotter than them so they can't compete in what she's good at. It works for everyone. 

I don't think any other 3 actresses would have agreed to work together. Even in Kareena's girl power movie Veere Di Wedding, she was the only real star. Same with ZNMD where Hrithik was the only real star. 

I agree it’s in Kat’s best interest to be just cordial with Alia just for the sake of her career. But wishing her birthdays and doing movies with her is too much. She was so invested with RK and that relationship hurt get a lot as said by herself. So I don’t get why she’s be so extra. Is she really so forgiving? 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t know why Alia has to be in it and ruin it. And I fail to understand how in the world can Kat be okay with Alia??? 

Kat doesnt have the spine, she rather suck up to Alia since shes numero one and has kjo camp. 

Do they really want us to believe thr besties lol

Edited by mz.gigglez - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I agree it’s in Kat’s best interest to be just cordial with Alia just for the sake of her career. But wishing her birthdays and doing movies with her is too much. She was so invested with RK and that relationship hurt get a lot as said by herself. So I don’t get why she’s be so extra. Is she really so forgiving? 

Katrina doesn't gain anything by being cordial with Deepika, still she is cordial with her, went to her wedding anniversary, responds to her messages in social media (remember when Deepika wished her sometimes back, Katrina didn't had social media or else she would have replied back that time too). So if she is okay with Deepika who publicly called Katrina out and used to throw shades at her at every given point, why would she have to be fake cordial with Alia with whom she was hanging out way before.

I am not saying Katrina is saint, but some people don't like holding grudges because it just effects you and not the other person.

Plus they are professionals, and they can't act like high school girls. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Or Katrina simply doesn't keep grudges. Why do we have to make it like she is always motivated by opportunities, hence she doesn't keep grudges.

If she doesn't keep grudges against Deepika, despite all the controversy and Deepika calling her out publicly, and still Katrina attended her wedding reception, so why do we have to think she is okay with Alia only because she fears holding grudges with her will make her loose opportunities. It can simply be Katrina is a cool person.

Nah, that's not believable IMO. You can be at peace and hold no grudges but you still wouldn't be pretending to be besties and hanging out together and partying and featuring on each other's instagram. If they were in any other profession, they would have just moved on with their life, not constantly sucking up to each other.

And it's not just Kat. They all do the same. If Deepika and Ranbir were in any other field, they would have forgotten each other long ago. They wouldn't be constantly doing publicity stunts, attending each other's birthday parties, acting like they're so special to each other, showing off at awards shows, etc. 

All of them behave like this because they're practical and know they might have to work with each other and will anyway keep on bumping into each other at parties and events. It's good publicity too. Even this trio of Kat, Alia and PC... now it's become obvious why they were showing off their friendship so much for the last 2 years. They were trying to convince Farhan/Zoya to cast them together since they supposedly have such great friend chemistry. 

JZainabb thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

No thanks..glad there is PC and not DP..don't want to hear some of the most atrocious things coming out of her mouth during promotions..and all the tamasha she and her PR would have done for sure..i am so glad the way casting shaped up..all 3 A listers yet so diverse each in their appeal and range..promotions would be fun too. 

I’m sad you didn’t get the sarcasm in my first post. 😏

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Galouti

There were against Sushant too. Like how he used to make a fool of himself flirting with/groping other women at parties in an inebriated state while as his girlfriend she used to put up with him at those parties with class. 

Cherry on cake, one man woman blind.