Episode 156: Khanderao's farewell

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Watched an episode of Ahilyabai after ages.😆 And it was a good episode❤️

Gautamabai sings lullaby to make KR sleep and AB looks on. It was an emotional scene.😒

In the Durbaar the sardars present gifts to MR and Peshwa Bajirao sends him a letter to congratulate him. Bajirao kaa bas mention hota hai show mei shakshatkar nahi hota. Post leap itne saare bua phupha ki entry ho rahi. I seriously hope ki Bajirao ki bhi ho. MR and AB ke life par based show mei BR kaa hona bahut zaroori hai.

MR is extremely happy since his years old dream is  getting to be fulfilled now. GB thinks that although she's happy as a wife but as a mother she's extremely sad now.

MR and KR takes oath. Ahilya distributes prasad to everyone, KR refuses but Ahilya tells him not to refuse.

A guard informs that Guru Ji's son came to pick KR, KR becomes sad. MR tells that KR will start the journey after lunch. KR angrily tells that he will not let anyone wait and start the journey at that moment itself. MR looks sad.

KR enters into his room and sees his mridang and cries. He thinks that even when he felt absolutely alone in the vada his mridang was always there with him.

Ahilya enters and rebukes him for thinking MR always wants a chance to punish KR. KR says he has still not forgiven MR.

Ahilya takes KR to MR's room and makes him wear MR's shoes. KR tells that until his feet doesn't become the size of his father, he will not be able to wear MR's shoes. Ahilya explains KR that in the same way he needs to become as knowledgeable and wise as MR to become a good king. This was a beautiful scene, the way Ahilya explained to KR is really applaud-worthy. DB sees everything from behind and thinks KR will never become yogya.😡

KR takes everyone's blessings before leaving.

Precap: DB mistreats Ahilya and tells that her education will be stopped from now on. GB stops DB and says AB's education will continue.

Overall a painfully beautiful episode. I loved it.❤️

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I watched it half-hearted... Bahot sad tha😭

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah its too emotional and amazingly performed by all.

GB & KR lullaby scene broke me.💔

P.S Precap was bang on....ab bajega DB ka band🤣. Here AB will take training of becoming a Queen & there KR will take training of becoming a king😆. Uske baad DB ke ZS aur beti ko sahi jawaab denge.

Btw where is KR entry promo

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yep a painful yet beautiful episode.❤️

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Thanks for the beautiful update, Sree ❤️🤗

Loved both the episodes (Friday's was the best though, watched both the episodes yesterday one after another). I loved how Ahilya made KR understand the importance of going to gurukul, and how MR explained AB about its importance in Friday's episode was just too good. If you haven't watched it yet, you must not skip it and do watch it. It was too good. But still GB didn't understand the importance of it well, thus not very happy with this decision of MR, and so does KR....KR follows his mother the most...