Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

For all we know he might turn out to be a total phuski like pavitra !  

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

For all we know he might turn out to be a total phuski like pavitra !  

And his male soutans - Paras and Eijaz. Well, Paras was still better in terms of caliber and physical strength.

QNefertiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pratik is a wannabe πŸ˜’  badi badi baatein vada pav khate lekin Divya is worse πŸ˜‘  If she nags him to usko support milega kyonki ye Divya is nasty matlab gandi Wali 

QNefertiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mac15

I have seen him in love school (I don’t remember May be in splitsvilla). He used to talk a lot but during tasks he mostly failed  (he did try but fortunately/unfortunately he used to lose). Everyone used to make fun of him but I found him entertaining. He was like majak uda lo,girls not choosing me but still I will try. Yeda banke peda khana types. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PS: I have stopped watching Bigg boss long back but I do read comments on IF (each season forum gets more entertaining than actual BB) so I’m here. πŸ˜‰

He was in love school and Ace of space 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

liked pratik on ace of space and love school.he was finalist on ace of space season 1 and so far i can remember divya used to call him bhai.

he is actually kinda dhila type ka banda.he shows off much,karta hey kam but still likeable. and yeah he dated pabitra punia.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Very good for BB but a show off. Let's see how it works for him. πŸ˜†

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

False bravado for no reason but does have genuine moments, too soon to tell but he has potential, just needs to be less sullen. I do think Urfi called him a stalker so ofc he's gonna respond and his response to Akshara was needed tbh since she implied he's gonna follow her πŸ€“

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

i think when raqesh was trying to make w/ the whole just bc she's a female, i liked the response by pratik...though, throwing the food was unnecessary (he did apologize & try to clean up) but when someone says the b-word, not everyone is gonna react the same...

episode is out ? i am so confused this season πŸ€£

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is a wannabe... arrogant and his aggressiveness is a just a cover up for his fake OTT personality. Kuch paras jaisa hi hai bas paras ko day one we asim se prob thi but is ko har ek se hai.

Ager kabhi aaram we keh so to banda sun bhi le. Let’s see how akshara is going to handle him... mujhe to lag raha hai kahin ro hi na paray is ka connection 

priya185 thumbnail

So far he is the most annoying contestant