Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Whats your take on Pratik Sehajpal

Posted: 2 years ago

He is in already in girls ignored list ....Not a good impression on first day.....very aggresive ....

But straight forward hai jo dil main wo muh pe ...fearless and on point besak bakwas hi kyu na bole πŸ˜†

baki sab to abhi shell main hi dikh rahe hai ...

People already started talking about him on social media and some comparing him with Asim ...Some likes him when he touched BB ground before entering the BB house.

Intresting character hai .. i am the karma,soon i will be on dharma πŸ€£ Johar ki bhi lag gai thi πŸ˜† waise sade hue episode main thoda bahut masala usi ne dala πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

so far, yes will agree that bringing/discussing past issues was unnecessary  but tbh, when he entered the house, i think i have a bit of respect for him there...divya was annoying with backbiting/gossiping & trying to dish him out when the talk was about him...since its the 1st episode, wont comment much but lets see...so far, i think he's not that bad as the contestants are making out of him..

urfi & her "gadhi" ka perspective was annoying when he tried to clear it out..

i wouldnt necessarily compare him to asim on the first day honestly speaking πŸ˜†but lets see what his progression would be..

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

so far, yes will agree that bringing/discussing past issues was unnecessary  but tbh, when he entered the house, i think i have a bit of respect for him there...divya was annoying with backbiting/gossiping & trying to dish him out when the talk was about him...since its the 1st episode, wont comment much but lets see...so far, i think he's not that bad as the contestants are making out of him..

urfi & her "gadhi" ka perspective was annoying when he tried to clear it out..

Urfi & Her GADHI ...khud ko Gadhi sabit karne pe tuli hui hai πŸ€£

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Urfi & Her GADHI ...khud ko Gadhi sabit karne pe tuli hui hai πŸ€£

tbh, he's right...thats her built up thought that she cooked up...also it was divya who was arguing & shrugging pratik when she was technically talking about him...lol when she cursed, i will agree that she went a bit too far there with the b-word, ...

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

i think when raqesh was trying to make w/ the whole just bc she's a female, i liked the response by pratik...though, throwing the food was unnecessary (he did apologize & try to clean up) but when someone says the b-word, not everyone is gonna react the same...

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Pata nahin. I feel he’s trying too hard. He dated Pavitra?

Yaar, why does Pavitra only date weirdos?! πŸ˜•

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Pata nahin. I feel he’s trying too hard. He dated Pavitra?

Yaar, why does Pavitra only date weirdos?! πŸ˜•

bol toh aisi rahe te...pata nhi, the entire episode before the contestants entered the house all together (basically the endinf portion) felt thanda & a bit dragged out tbh..lolπŸ˜†

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

bol toh aisi rahe te...pata nhi, the entire episode before the contestants entered the house all together (basically the endinf portion) felt thanda & a bit dragged out tbh..lolπŸ˜†

They were all trying to be a happy family. πŸ€£

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have seen him in love school (I don’t remember May be in splitsvilla). He used to talk a lot but during tasks he mostly failed  (he did try but fortunately/unfortunately he used to lose). Everyone used to make fun of him but I found him entertaining. He was like majak uda lo,girls not choosing me but still I will try. Yeda banke peda khana types. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PS: I have stopped watching Bigg boss long back but I do read comments on IF (each season forum gets more entertaining than actual BB) so I’m here. πŸ˜‰

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mac15

I have seen him in love school (I don’t remember May be in splitsvilla). He used to talk a lot but during tasks he mostly failed  (he did try but fortunately/unfortunately he used to lose). Everyone used to make fun of him but I found him entertaining. He was like majak uda lo,girls not choosing me but still I will try. Yeda banke peda khana types. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PS: I have stopped watching Bigg boss long back but I do read comments on IF (each season forum gets more entertaining than actual BB) so I’m here. πŸ˜‰

Welcome! BB rules!!