The channel has LOWTRP not the show. STARBHARAT IS BAD LUCK

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

The channel is bad luck why do they put this show on here. Put PRATIGYA on STARPLUS. The show had so much potential. Balwant track got ended so stupid. Amma did not make sense she can hate Pratigya but really her kids she hates too.....

I am scared for Saathiya as I think that will end too the channel has bad luck 

Agree with you.sns3 will also have the same fate.

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

The channel is bad luck why do they put this show on here. Put PRATIGYA on STARPLUS. The show had so much potential. Balwant track got ended so stupid. Amma did not make sense she can hate Pratigya but really her kids she hates too.....

I am scared for Saathiya as I think that will end too the channel has bad luck 

Yeah, it's bad luck. I've only watched Plus and Bharat for a year and so far all the shows I've ever watched other than Savann India on that channel hasn't counted the Hotstar or Sky Catchup Utsav Hotstar viewers and we lose the shows because they only count the U Certificate Censored TV version and it gets the bad ratings.

Star can get away with it as they have a large amount of episode that can be watched with the family with the odd censored dud mostly Imlie and Nazron where the story doesn't make sense as they don't air it.

But Bharat it's theme is Arsenic in a Soup Episode 1 on Mann Ki.