My observations on episodes so far in 2 weeks

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I have watched the episodes and I have some observation that I would like to say:

- The realism in the show in terms showing how a family deals with a death in the family due to the Covid pandemic and the after effects due to it. 

- The family are a nice family yet hoping they concentrate on the younger generation more than keep on showing Amrita's In laws and the grandparents (even though I think the grandfather is a good character). Want to see how Angad is going to recover off his job going and how Kabir is going to step up as he has potential to achieve good for the family yet he is lazy and doesn't want to. 

- Amrita is just a warm and loving character that u can't help but fall in love with her. Esha Kansara really brings Amrita to life in every which way possible and her smile is filled with such innocence that just makes her so special. Amrita is the star of the show no matter what any one says (along with Pritam). 

- Pritam is a mysterious character and we don't know too much to make a judgement yet. However what we have seen is enough to say he is going to be an intriguing one when he is joined to the Sakhuja. I can't remember who yet someone made a thread saying they think Pritam can be an undercover cop working on an assignment. Each passing episode, i think this could be very true as his demeanour suggests he is putting up an act as he is undercover. 

- Meera and her family- Angad's dad was wrong to slap him as violence is never the answer yet Meera and her dad arent faultless either. Meera's dad has had some success which has gone to his head and he thinks Angad and his family are beneath him so doesn't want a relationship with them. I can see that one day he will lose what he has in business and be back to the way he was before he became rich. Meera saw the end which was the slap which would make any daughter angry so her reaction was somewhat understandable. Yet she believed in what her dad said and did tit for tat which never work. She has known Angad and his family for over a year yet she never has understood them. I think Sakhuja would be relieved in their eyes to not have her as a daughter in law as she seems like a lovely girl and all yet if there ever came in future after marriage there was serious issues between her in laws and father, she will always choose her father and won't here any word against him. She has blind love for her father which is good in some ways and yet bad in some ways. 

-Kabir/Meera can't happen and can't see it happening. Their bond is platonic and can't see anything more than that. Angad/Meera could happen yet only if her father's truth comes out in front of her. 

-Amrita/Pritam (PriTa as I would call them) scenes are very good even though we have only seen glimpses. Their chemistry is very good and I'm interested to see how PriTa evolve as characters separately and as a couple together. Both will bring positive changes in each other that Pritam will learn off Amrita and Amrita will learn off Pritam. I think her newborn baby will play a significant part in keeping PriTa together as the baby will be the bandhan that keeps their rishta mazboot. 

- Everything is going wrong for the Sakhuja family right now yet i think Pritam's entry (even he is a portrayed as a bad guy) in the family will bring good fortune for them. He is gna be the catalyst for them I'm sure of that.

All in all not bad first two weeks yet Pritam's entry into Sakhuja house is needed sooner rather than later as dont want show going stale quickly. 

Sorry and apologies for talking so much yet had to get all points in. Please read and let me know ur thoughts on the serial if you want as it would be great to hear off you. 

Edited by King07 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree with everything except Meera. Meera doesn't have blind love for her father, she believed her father because she saw him get slapped and he is her father. She has seen him all her life unlike the Sakhujas. Even then we never know what happens inside closed doors so even if she knows about the Sakhujas for one year she can't be too sure. Maybe some of the behaviour of her father would make her worried but most girls wouldn't believe that their father would lie about such things. As to tit for tat, she didn't actually do tit for tat, there was no physical violence but she did yell at the Sakhujas which is what any dowry demanding family deserves, especially if they slap the bride's dad.(I know the Sakhujas aren't but this is her pov) She may have blind love for her father because he adores her which will create problems in that case but I don't think this incidence is proof of that. Let's see what happens in the future.

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is so good to see familiar faces here😌😌😌

What I like about the show till now is that no one is outright villainous. The Sakhluja's have suffered a lot and Nimmo and her husband clearly have anger issues due to unresolved knots.

Angad is hiding the loss of his job because he wants his family to remain happy instead of worrying over his loss. Even as a liar, he has an arc to him.

Even Meera's father....the supposed villain is a complex person. His obsession with wealth And his need to settle Meera well speaks a lot about his own trials. He is determined to not let Meera face the same struggles and is engaging with deception to keep his daughter away from the Sakhluja's.

And of course Pritam. His BG is ❀️

I m very eager to his shades.....

- Niki