Riddhima os- Not a toy to play with.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey so this is a request Thunderbird, regarding the option Vansh gave to Riddhima to kill Kabir to prove her love. Also here Ahana is a positive character. 

Riddhima was pacing around the room, like an angry bull. Ahana quickly inside and grabbed her arms,

Ah- Riddhima calm down, did you take your medicine?.

R- Medicine gaya bhaad mein, how dare he ask me to prove his love. Abhi tak kya yahan entertainment show chal raha. Usko giri hui family ko bardast aur bacha rahi thi uss Kabir se and he....

Ah- I know but this is a golden opportunity girl, Kabir wants to kill you himself, show him you cannot be messed with.

R- Fine, what is the plan?

Ah- I kidnap you and deliver you to kabir and rest..is upto you.

R- I have a favour.

Ah- What is it?

R- Tell them the truth. Everything, i want them begging infront of me.

Ah- Will do dear😏😏

As per the plan, Ahana delivered Riddhima to Kabir's hideout, she was acting as she was unconscious. The next day everyone was searching for Kabir and Riddhima but they were not be found anywhere, 

I- Zaaror apne purne yaar ke saath bhag gayi hogi.

V- Ishani..😑😑.

Ahana slapped her hard and she fell down on the floor, 

V- AHANA..

AH- Chup ek dum chup. Nahi toh i will forget ki tum Riddhima ke pati ho. Actually you know what, you don't deserve my sister. Aaj tumhe tumhari family ki asli aukaat dekhti hun.

She showed him everything his family has ever done to Riddhima, everyone was look pale thinking how Vansh will behave now, Ahana stopped the video,

Ah- This is your family's truth. Unhe na tumhari padi hain, na tumhari biwi ki. Unhe sirf paison se pyaar hain. 

Ah- Aur rahi betrayal ki, tum kaunsa aaj tak Riddhima se saach bolte hue aaye ho? Jab woh batana chahthi thi you stopped him. So, don't act innocent jilted lover.

Angre came and told Vansh something, he quickly opened his laptop to see, a video call from Kabir,

K- Half brother, how are you? I have something of yours, he yanked Riddhima's hair backwards and Vansh was becoming furious seeing her state.

V- Don't you  dare touch her.

K- Aare yaar, if you wanted to kill me, then why send this naive girl. You wanna know the truth, she was the pawn in my game, i shot her, i manipulated her. I stole the letter which she wrote, yes she did tell you the truth. 

K- Funny thing is the person who hates betrayal was using and betraying his own love...now you will watch as i kill her.

R- You really think i am that easy to kill Kabir. And before he can turn she used the rope he had tied her with and choked him. She pushed him on the chair and quickly tied him off..

R- tch tch Kabir kabir...she took the rod kept on the nearby carton. 

R- So, you wanted to kill me. She slammed the rod into knee.

K- ummmm..ahhhh.

R- I am not a pawn Kabir. I (hit)..am (hit)..a Queen(hits him repeatedly). Let this be a lesson to you and everyone who is watching that i am not F^cking toy to play with.

R- Now for the finale. She took the kerosene bottle, poured over him and set him aflame. She walked away smiling listening to the scream and enjoying the shock filled face of the family. 

Riddhima reached home, still covered in Kabir's blood and smell of Kerosene, still Ahana hugged her, and asked her if she was okay. She nodded Vansh tried to speak, 

R- Don't want your apology Vansh. Aaj mene aapna pyaar prove kiya ab tumhari baari.

V- What should I do?

R- Punish the people who dare to disrespect Vansh Raisinghania's wife. And if you can't do that then don't boast ki everyone is afraid of you.

Everyone had started praying in their heads, if Vansh agrees to Riddhima's demand then they all are doomed. Only person who was truly happy was Ahana and Riddhima. 

Ps- Hey, hope you guys like this short os. Would need your comments as usual. Two more os in the works, will try to update my stories as well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

It was wonderful!! Thank youu  πŸ™ŒπŸ€—βœ¨

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail