Riansh os- My cutie pie

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey so this is a request by s10dot2_account, hope you like it.

In totality of the time she has been married to Vansh half the time they were spying on each other and trying to find each other's secret. And when they did fall in love with each other things became too complicated and her secrets came out which led to his fake suicide and revenge.

Now that everything was sorted and they were in Goa, she wanted to spend some time with her husband but as usual he is busy with his family, business. She always came at last. She was tried being last, she did everything to gain his attention but nothing happened.

At last she decided to teach him a lesson through MR. Roy, but what she didn't know was Vansh had understood that she was impersonating as Roy when they shook hands,

V(thinks)- Oh sweetheart you are still so naive. I can smell your lavender perfume and lotion. And these soft hands can only belong to you.

Vansh had decided to play along, it was a nice change from them always fighting, he had to say his little wife looked really cute in Roy's outfit. He had extended the invitation to join him in the pool. And she came,

Ro- Mr. Bansh. Tum humko yahan kyun bulya.

V- Aare i thought ki you could have a swim, in this pool.

Ro- Aare nahi baba. Humko swimming nahi aata.

I- Mr Roy.. Ishani had a juice in her and she takes it.

Ro- Mr. Bansh, aapki behen yahan waiter hain.

I- What the, i am not a waiter.

Ro- Oho, my mistake..she took a sip of the drink and knowingly threw the rest on Ishani.

Ro- Oh my God, i so sorry, haath phisl gaya humara.

I- What the hell. Angry she shoved Riddhima into the pool.

V- Ishani, aise behave karte hain guests se.

I- Whatever.

Riddhima again felt numb she didn't know swimming and she felt like drowning, luckily Vansh pulled her up and her disguise was intact too.

V- Mr Roy, are you okay.

Ro- No, humko swimming nahi karna. She was panicking.

V- Mr Roy calm down, look at me. He slowly rubbed her hands and she settled down.

V- Swimming sikhne se phele you have to be comfortable in water.

He slowly left her hand and she felt herself getting comfortable in water, then he taught her some breathing exercises underwater. He chuckled his wife was looking like a drowned kitten.

V- Waise i wish ki meri wife bhi aise interested hoti mere saath swimming karne liye. But usse jassosi se fursat kahan.

Ro- I am sure she is a lovely woman.

V- Kahan jab dekho nagging and tantrums.

Ro- What?

V- And jab dekho family se ladai. Sir dard ho jata hain mere.

Ro- You..i hate you. Bhaad mein jao. Tumhare pass meri liye time hi nahi. Theek hain i don't need you either.

She went away with tears in her eyes, she was fed up of being everyone's last priority. She threw away Roy's disguise and took a warm shower and went to sleep,  the next few days she totally ignored him and the family.

Riddhima had spent the entire day with herself. When she came back to her room it was beautifully decorated and Vansh had arranged a three course meal for them, Riddhima ignored him and went to take her purse, she wanted to shop today,

V- Riddhima wait..

R-..

V- I know ki i am busy with my business and i am sorry ki mene tumhe attention nahi. I am sorry i didn't mean to fun of you.

R- I am not asking your attention 24x7. I just wanted to be acknowledged. I sometimes feel so lonely even when i am with you.

V- I will try to make it up to you. Come on tumhare saare favourite foods order kiya hain. Riddhima sat down with a smile she loved being pampered by him.

They fed each other and Vansh had also brought few gifts for Riddhima, he promised himself that he will give Riddhima and his child, the utmost attention, love and care. But still he loved his cute wife's acting as Mr. Roy.

Ps- Hey guys, hope you like this cute os. Mr Bansh and his Sweetheart. Do comment guys, please πŸ™ i don't like asking for comments again and again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hilarious one for sure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Riddhu baby as Mr Roy was definitely a sight to see.....her antics, her speaking style, her horrified expression after listening to Vansh's fantasy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

As the name of the os itself suggests:Our cutie pies Riddhi and Vanshu

Cute one Raveena❀️

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update β™₯️β™₯️

drowned kitten πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"Waise i wish ki meri wife bhi aise interested hoti mere saath swimming karne liye. But usse jassosi se fursat kahan." ----Hahahahhhah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Such a hilarious scene πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And then vansh pacify her and pamper her hayee πŸ™ˆβ™₯️β™₯️

Lovely update πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Hilarious one for sure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Riddhu baby as Mr Roy was definitely a sight to see.....her antics, her speaking style, her horrified expression after listening to Vansh's fantasy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Waise humare forum ke tharki minded people including me wanted to know his fantasy 😝😝😈

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akkusharma77

Mind blowing update β™₯️β™₯️

drowned kitten πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"Waise i wish ki meri wife bhi aise interested hoti mere saath swimming karne liye. But usse jassosi se fursat kahan." ----Hahahahhhah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Such a hilarious scene πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And then vansh pacify her and pamper her hayee πŸ™ˆβ™₯️β™₯️

Lovely update πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Thank you jiπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cute update dear riddhi wants attention and pampered by vansh I didn't expect he make her swim with him that seen really cute and funny

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was such a cute OS Raveena...

Tumhara pata batao.... Tumhara chocolate cake bhejna hai....

raveena0605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: watersanon_Rose

This was such a cute OS Raveena...

Tumhara pata batao.... Tumhara chocolate cake bhejna hai....

Vaishali Ghaziabad, jaldi behjo😝😝

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

Vaishali Ghaziabad, jaldi behjo😝😝

I am in Delhi... Exact address bata.... Bhejti hun...🀭🀭🀭🀭