Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Came to the room caress the bed found the catcher threw it in a fit lol went to the closet found white shirt from yoga camp hugged it and then hid when the mom came and heard her talk about anniversary lol she then realised its been a year when her dreams of Ema were ruined lol

She was creppy and disgusting

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

the truth 🤣 I am done showing mercy 🤣

Heheh cool😂😂

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

rangu 🤣🤣🤣 I knew what show you were talking about but was so confused about rangu 🤣🤣 the channel oh god 🤣🤣

Mujhe b tere bolne k baad samj aya🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

That show is horrible 

U know that guy killed his own brother bcoz he stood up for the female lead. 

If u by any chance call him criminal or abuser the fans will come and start calling u names and will teach u how u should that it as a show and how nice the actor is acting. 

I said if Komolika was played nicely doesn't means I will call her hero. Uske baad joh mereko daata gaya hain that I don't know how to respect art, acting, fiction show and blah blah

Baap re 😮😮😮

I suddenly love PS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Lost in somebody's love 🤣🤣

Loved it 🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dorae

Okay, so Suman didn't attempt suicide because of oil she slipped into well.

Am I correct??

I'm just going with Written updates yet to see the episode.

Based on the latest episode, I am inferring that she meant to just scare them by sitting on the well edge, but slipped in because of the oil.

But once she was in, she did extra nautanki of wanting to die  Of course she knew Gaumbi wouldd save her. Who would jump in a well to save someone, and them leave them behind 🤪

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I am whining like a birdie now 😭😭

I am so annoyed looking at neighbour show 😭

Honestly u shouldn't 

Even if today's and 2 weeks have been really good. 

They show the shittiest things, then these scenes will make u feel why they were shown, if that bad track was being shown. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

DD ❤️

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

Actually it's not the makers problem. They do try to bring in good content but that just doesn't work out. Regressive and toxic content brings in trps and makers have to do business😆

What I don't understand is who are the trp audience?  I mean my mothers views matches mine. Heck my grandmother's view matches mine. It's not drama I am upset about. I can watch dhoom tana na too but at least the issue and its resolution should be good and positive with a message for audience. Here we see all utterly wrong and at times even illegal things( like 2 marriages) bring in trp

I tell u I have only watched 1 episode of sns2 bcoz I got to know that it will show that sindoor filling doesn't mean marriage. 

It was actually rarely saw on ITV that sindoor is not marriage I really liked that episode. 

Only episode I saw bcoz that was good and broke teh most typical ITV sterotypes. 

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Scarysea

I know I am crying to the universe to hear my no😒

Sandy was doing it in the haveli times and I think they listened to her🤣

Let’s do it together Chikki 🙏🏾
“Sending messages to the Universe, may we get some good episode” 😂😂