Anupamaa Written Update 05 Aug 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 2 years ago

Anupama is showered with love and affections from Nandini and Kinjal and a Samar so that she does not feel bad about Pakhi.

Anupama is ready to leave for school with all the stuff for the students dance .she is help by Samar who wishes to become her new manager and Nandini who wishes to become Anupama’s event manager .

Anupama hands them all the stuff . She then explains to Kinjal that they should live separately for some new experiences for Toshu and Kinjal both . Kinjal reluctantly agrees .

Anupama tries to explain tk Kavya how Pakhi needed tk have khichdi before her dance performance , Kavya and Pakhi  argue against Anupama’s concern . Anupama and apakhi again have a clash n Pakhi insults Anupama .

the entire family is hurt by Pakhi’s behaviour . Babuji orders Pakhi to apologise , Pakhi refuses to do so . Babuji then declares no member of this family would be present to watch her performance . If Pakhi stops aanupama then none would be there for Pakhi . Babuji warns if any member defied him babuji would not speak to that person all his life . Pakhi is shocked . Anupama feels bad for Pakhi .

Babuji wishes them all the best n sends them off to school .

Precap

At the competition venue Pakhi has discomfort from her costume but Kavya is unable to help her . Kavya is busy with her own make up and refuses to do any make up for Pakhi .

Anupama gets ready in her consume , she is appreciated by Samar n Nandini in the green room , anu  decides to check on pakhi . She finds Kavya doing her own make up and Pakhi trying to do her own .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for update Sutapasima 👏🤗👏

Ajj to bapuji ne jo bhi kaha aur kiya wo bilkul sahi hai 😳 pavya yahi bhasha samajte hai😡😡 hope ke kal Anupama fir se help ke liye na chali jaye 🤞🤞 eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode 😎😈😎

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's the part I was waiting for, someone giving it back to Pakhi. Anupama aur Vanraj se to hone se raha, it's baa and bapuji only. I loved Bapuji today, perfectly defined punishment for Pakhi and Mrs V. I do not want to talk about the same Pakhi and Kavya ki bakwas, urgh.! 

Anupama and Kinjal convo was good and much needed. Kinjal is right, Toshu is never satisfied with anything and he doesn't want the peace but the luxury. Anupama said this, that Toshu never stayed with the luxury and hence he wants it. But was that really sensible.? I mean if he earns that luxury then it's fine and perfect but given by his so called "mom", ahh no ways.! 

PRECAP I don't know what to say.? Anupama will help Pakhi and she will win the competition.? No I don't want that. I want Pakhi to loose and that will be a tight slap to Pakhi and her bestie. But the story is unpredictable with only showing Anupama's mahanta, so may be they will show that Anupama helped Pakhi 😶