Problem ko saath main mil ke punch karenge .

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, after family Marathi dinner, Raghav and Pallavi made a promise to each other that they will solve the problem together, like Amma stated married couples do. 

What occurred after that, though? Did Raghvi work together to solve the problem? No .

Both sought to deal with it in their own manner . So this argument was likely to happen.

Their mistakes in track so far after dinner night till fight . 

Raghav :

- kept her in dark about challenge 

-Despite her persistent inquiries as to what was wrong, he pretended that everything was OK ( twice she asked it to only him although Mandaar was present there too : Pooja scene and Restaurant scene )

- He acted as if he was fine with Pallavi going to Deshmukh residence alone after the photoshoot when she sought for him after getting call from Mandaar .

- didn't even show her concrete evidence against Mandaar : Mandaar’s  text message 

- Placed tracker in her bag and breached the trust she had on his trust on her , albeit it was done with good intentions , no doubt ,but still Pallavi unaware about it , Amma explained where he went wrong correctly in episode. He kept on faking that he's ok with Mandaar and suddenly Pallavi finds out about the tracker and that hurt her.

Is it likely that Raghav did all of this because he didn't trust Pallavi? No, he did everything on his own because he wanted to solve the problem on his own. He assumed he could handle Mandaar without troubling Pallavi, but he forgot that she is the central figure in all of this drama and must be kept informed. He didn't tell her about his insecurities since he didn't want her to know. 

Raghav viewed it as a Mandaar vs. Him challenge that he could handle without involving Pallavi too much, but he misjudged Mandaar's cleverness and the significance of keeping Pallavi in the loop. He's acting rashly and not properly analysing Mandaar's strategy for dealing with him. 

Pallavi : 

Pallavi communicated well the entire time with Raghav. With few glitches here and there - such as leaving the house on Marathi dinner, roaming the entire day with Mandaar without even thinking of contacting anyone or checking her phone. She did, however, make it clear  that RR is her husband and that all she wants is for Mandaar to recover; she didn't hide anything from Raghav because her intentions were pure and genuine.

But she forgot what Raghav had told her long back , Main sab kehta nahi Pallavi . Raghav faked being okay , but Pallavi didn't dug deep and see sadness behind his approving smile. I accept that Raghav faked being okay and Pallavi did repeatly assure him about her intentions but little pondering over Aai’s words was required from her side, especially after cheap mirror trick Mandaar played.  

Did she do it on purpose? No, not at all. 

She merely wants to get free of Mandaar's duties as soon as possible, wants him to move on and have happy life . and in her haste to make Mandaar remember things , she misses Raghav's inner turmoils and Mandaar’s shady behaviour. She knows her motives are good, but doesn't realise that just because she has good intentions doesn't mean everyone else does too. 

Mandaar has tried many times to portray themselves as husband and wife, and while Pallavi has stated and demonstrated with her acts that only Raghav is her husband in her eyes, she has yet to go past the facade of the good Mandaar image she has held in her mind all these years and see how shady he is .

Raghav has made more serious errors so far (not that there's a competition; it's just that he had concrete evidence against Mandaar that he didn't bother to present Pallavic had he done it at right time, things would have definitely been different.), and that’s why he was the one who suffered the most throughout. 

Now track has reversed, Pallavi doesn’t have a passive role to play anymore in this track , she’ll come to front so she’ll hurt too .  

Raghav and Pallavi  both are flawed people like we all are. Both are making few mistakes in this track , they're both very much in love but still new to relationships. 

So I hope what changes after this is they sort this Mandaar issue like a team , not separately. They tried to sort it out separately, Pallavi with her gentle care and Raghav with his rash attitude but it didn’t work , team work is need of hour now . 

It’s a learning process , both will learn things at end of track , Raghav better communication and Pallavi , world will not be kind because she is , she needs to keep her and her choices over everything else.

Marriages do have conflicts. 

Our parents also fight, do we chose sides and promote divorce just because they are facing an issue ? No right ?

This track isn’t Raghav vs Pallavi , it’s Mandaar and his gang v/s Raghvi . 

I don’t know why other people like Kirti , Sunny , Mandaar etc get a free pass but audience keeps on engaging in fl vs ml 😆. 

RaghVi are in love and they’re learning new things , I am  simply enjoying this phase .

Mandaar and gang are delusional people , I laugh on them and move on 😆.

Ashok is good actor , Mandaar’s scenes are good actually except for times when it has that doctor or Kirti in frame too 🤢

P.S :

Do not bash anyone here , but feel free to share your critical opinions . 

Please do not wish for assault or engage in victim blaming here . Such things can be triggering , please be little sensible even while hating on fictional character. Thank you. 

Edited by Couch.Potato - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You have explained the reason behind the conflict between them beautifully. I agree with everything you have said.

As you said, It's not Raghav vs Pallavi but Raghvi vs others. I hope Raghav became more communicative to Pallavi and Pallavi becomes little selfish at the end of the track.

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You have written a nailing analysis. ❤️

It's Raghav's turbulent impulse and degree of fear that is driving him to this extent. Him being flawed is exceptionally right here cause as we all know he cannot be perfect. The rash insecurity above rationality is expected from him. He never had a distrust on Pallavi, his actions unveiled at the wrong time and all that led to their problem here. 

He could have opened this to her beforehand. As we all know fear pulls out the the worst from a person. When the truth came out, Raghav owned up to his mistakes. Which is again expected and exceptional, cause he never backs off from taking charge of his own misdeeds. One reason why I really admire Raghav.  

Pallavi on the other hand, wants her responsibility to get over. It is her guilt and empathy that is pushing her to do this. For her, Mandaar is a human who only knows "Pallavi" as a source of his identity. The doctor is forcing her too. She is not prepared to see par the line as of now. But she has a boundary for herself, that boundary closes with Raghav in it. She will not let that boundary get touched. Time and again, she stated with a strong implication that Raghav is her husband and will continue to be. 

She has always confessed everything to Raghav and expected him to trust her

When she got to know about the tracker, she was heart broken. The question came on trust. That left an impact, her struggle was between the trust and the situation. Pallavi is desperate now, she wants Mandaar to gain back his memories soon. She is not liking the way she is being kept away from her husband time and again in the name of Mandaar. She does not want to live with guilt either. 

When Pallavi understands the truth, there will be nothing less than a storm waiting at everybody's door. She wouldn't give anybody the chance to take a dig at her self-respect and her husband. She will be fierce. The build up is leading to that. 

Both of them are flawed, that is making the track interesting. 

Edited by -abz- - 2 years ago
lateuser1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

R u serious??? So u cn do anything and say but I didn't do it intentionally and its not ur mistake? She is somebody's wife. And u keep on ranting about ur Ex everytime. Roam around whole day and comeback and tell in d name of I m not keeping anything to myself? And y did R didnt' tell her because response is its my responsibility and don't u trust me. There is no right answer for this.

Trusting and being an idiot r two different thing. And more words can be added to justify her but she is wrong at each and every aspect of it except bringing Mandar back to D Fam where also she didn't need to hand hold him at car by sitting with him. A cheating is a cheating no matter who does it. And informing and den doing something doesn't change the fact that u r cheating. And dere is no love. Love is not joke which dey hv made it look like in show. Do anything nd say I love u. There is no priorities and no understanding. There is no justification for her behavior.

Edited by lateuser1234 - 2 years ago
protagonistA thumbnail

Thank you for writing such an apt and objective analysis of the current situation in the show. I’m flabbergasted at the dramatics and internalized misogyny displayed by a large number of people on this forum. It’s ridiculous. 

protagonistA thumbnail

Edited by protagonistA - 2 years ago
farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch.Potato

So, after family Marathi dinner, Raghav and Pallavi made a promise to each other that they will solve the problem together, like Amma stated married couples do. 

What occurred after that, though? Did Raghvi work together to solve the problem? No .

Both sought to deal with it in their own manner . So this argument was likely to happen.

Their mistakes in track so far after dinner night till fight . 

Raghav :

- kept her in dark about challenge 

-Despite her persistent inquiries as to what was wrong, he pretended that everything was OK ( twice she asked it to only him although Mandaar was present there too : Pooja scene and Restaurant scene )

- He acted as if he was fine with Pallavi going to Deshmukh residence alone after the photoshoot when she sought for him after getting call from Mandaar .

- didn't even show her concrete evidence against Mandaar : Mandaar’s  text message 

- Placed tracker in her bag and breached the trust she had on his trust on her , albeit it was done with good intentions , no doubt ,but still Pallavi unaware about it , Amma explained where he went wrong correctly in episode. He kept on faking that he's ok with Mandaar and suddenly Pallavi finds out about the tracker and that hurt her.

Is it likely that Raghav did all of this because he didn't trust Pallavi? No, he did everything on his own because he wanted to solve the problem on his own. He assumed he could handle Mandaar without troubling Pallavi, but he forgot that she is the central figure in all of this drama and must be kept informed. He didn't tell her about his insecurities since he didn't want her to know. 

Raghav viewed it as a Mandaar vs. Him challenge that he could handle without involving Pallavi too much, but he misjudged Mandaar's cleverness and the significance of keeping Pallavi in the loop. He's acting rashly and not properly analysing Mandaar's strategy for dealing with him. 

Pallavi : 

Pallavi communicated well the entire time with Raghav. With few glitches here and there - such as leaving the house on Marathi dinner, roaming the entire day with Mandaar without even thinking of contacting anyone or checking her phone. She did, however, make it clear  that RR is her husband and that all she wants is for Mandaar to recover; she didn't hide anything from Raghav because her intentions were pure and genuine.

But she forgot what Raghav had told her long back , Main sab kehta nahi Pallavi . Raghav faked being okay , but Pallavi didn't dug deep and see sadness behind his approving smile. I accept that Raghav faked being okay and Pallavi did repeatly assure him about her intentions but little pondering over Aai’s words was required from her side, especially after cheap mirror trick Mandaar played.  

Did she do it on purpose? No, not at all. 

She merely wants to get free of Mandaar's duties as soon as possible, wants him to move on and have happy life . and in her haste to make Mandaar remember things , she misses Raghav's inner turmoils and Mandaar’s shady behaviour. She knows her motives are good, but doesn't realise that just because she has good intentions doesn't mean everyone else does too. 

Mandaar has tried many times to portray themselves as husband and wife, and while Pallavi has stated and demonstrated with her acts that only Raghav is her husband in her eyes, she has yet to go past the facade of the good Mandaar image she has held in her mind all these years and see how shady he is .

Raghav has made more serious errors so far (not that there's a competition; it's just that he had concrete evidence against Mandaar that he didn't bother to present Pallavic had he done it at right time, things would have definitely been different.), and that’s why he was the one who suffered the most throughout. 

Now track has reversed, Pallavi doesn’t have a passive role to play anymore in this track , she’ll come to front so she’ll hurt too .  

Raghav and Pallavi  both are flawed people like we all are. Both are making few mistakes in this track , they're both very much in love but still new to relationships. 

So I hope what changes after this is they sort this Mandaar issue like a team , not separately. They tried to sort it out separately, Pallavi with her gentle care and Raghav with his rash attitude but it didn’t work , team work is need of hour now . 

It’s a learning process , both will learn things at end of track , Raghav better communication and Pallavi , world will not be kind because she is , she needs to keep her and her choices over everything else.

Marriages do have conflicts. 

Our parents also fight, do we chose sides and promote divorce just because they are facing an issue ? No right ?

This track isn’t Raghav vs Pallavi , it’s Mandaar and his gang v/s Raghvi . 

I don’t know why other people like Kirti , Sunny , Mandaar etc get a free pass but audience keeps on engaging in fl vs ml 😆. 

RaghVi are in love and they’re learning new things , I am  simply enjoying this phase .

Mandaar and gang are delusional people , I laugh on them and move on 😆.

Ashok is good actor , Mandaar’s scenes are good actually except for times when it has that doctor or Kirti in frame too 🤢

P.S :

Do not bash anyone here , but feel free to share your critical opinions . 

Please do not wish for assault or engage in victim blaming here . Such things can be triggering , please be little sensible even while hating on fictional character. Thank you. 

Yes totally…they tried to solve the issues on their own and that didn’t work so now they have to work together. I feel that with Pallavi being at D house, she might start to see true colours of Mandhar. 

While Raghav was explaining to Pallavi about Mandhar he probably didnt even think of showing proof as he thought she would believe him which she would have had he told her earlier. 

I know that sometimes even myself would say things to someone and hope they believe you but they dont and at that point you are totally in shock as u didnt expect that they won’t believe you so u dont even think of anything else like oh i have the phone calls or text proof etc. 

Maybe that will come later on i hope when Raghav sits down calmly with maybe Farhad and they start to figure out what to do. Im surprised that he only talked about tracker with Farhad but nothing else. 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow Alia! I haven’t read a more clear insight on this track till now. I agree with every word you said and carry almost same opinions as you on both Raghav and Pallavi. Thank you so much for making this post! We all needed this. ❤️

Also yes! It’s Raghav and Pallavi as a team. Not Raghav vs Pallavi. They love each other and they are willing to talk to each other all through this is what makes them perfect, no matter how flawed the situation is. I wrote it somewhere else today, mentioning here once again- so what if the ground is shaky and they are shaking a little with it, the fact that they are still standing tall together is what matters. And soon they will get out of it.

Definitely team work is the need of hour.

Loving the track. Loved the lastest episode. They are going to come out stronger and more in love than ever 🔥💯

and can I just gush a little over how intense they are! This love feels so real !

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You're absolutely right! This is a relationship conflict more than anything else. All couples (whether it's from our grandparents or parents' generation or even out generation) experience this and that too multiple times over the duration of their relationship. 

My issue with Pallavi, however, is that she keeps saying that she chooses Raghav, but she doesn't put her words into action. Imagine if Raghav had to cater to his ex in the exact same way Pallavi is catering to Mandaar? Would she happily and easily believe that he's choosing her but he has to fulfil his insaaniyat ka farz first? 

That's still apples to apples. Let's try apples to oranges instead in an effort to be less harsh with Pallavi. Let's say Raghav gave her no attention whatsoever due to work commitments and then one day promised that he will manage his time better and reorganize his schedule so that they're able to at least have a meal together a few times in the week. Then let's say he doesn't do that and instead ignores her calls, doesn't show up for their meals together, comes home late because he was so caught up with work that he missed the track of time. Wouldn't Pallavi be just as frustrated? Wouldn't she show up to his office irrespective of time and day in order to catch a glimpse of him and share a meal with him?

That's still intrusive behaviour in my opinion because she shouldn't be interrupting his job, but she would do that to save her marriage from breaking apart. Likewise, Raghav used the tracker to keep an eye on Mandaar, not on Pallavi. His intention was to save his marriage and protect his wife. Could he have acted upon those intentions in a more productive way? Absolutely! I'm not justifying Raghav's behaviour at all, but I do think it's more of a reactive impulse than an active impulse. Had Pallavi maintained her boundaries with Mandaar, or hell, even created some boundaries with Mandaar, I'm sure Raghav would still feel protective and insecure to some extent, but he wouldn't resort to such methods to keep a tab on the situation.

In any case, this will hopefully serve as a lesson in keeping open lines of communication with your partner. That's the only way for a relationship to thrive above all obstacles!

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully penned down 👏👏. Both are beautifully flawed characters. They will do mistakes, learn, realize and fix it. Pallavi always communicate each and every everything but raghav holds everything inside his brain. Yes he told he won't say everything but pallavi is still not in that place to understand his underlying emotions, she won't know until he voice out. It's will take sometime to read his unsaid feelings or emotions. They needs to travel some way to reach that phase. When it's come couple one can be right today and tomorrow another. It's never raghav vs pallavi, it's raghvi vs enemies. They made some promises once mandar came but while implementing it will have contradictions, that's what happening for raghvi. 

Now they will learn where things go wrong. He had many occasions on his side to let her know about mandar but he chooses to handle by himself. When it's about her , she deserves to know. He preferred not to say even though she asked many times. Pallavi thinking of her side that she loves raghav and she is helping mandar but she failed to see raghav insecurities and Mandar intentions even though she feels uncomfortable while he touches her. Both are on learning curve, both will be hurt, disappoint and broken but they'll bounce back once they get what is really going wrong. Don't know about others but I am loving it 😊😊