Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Problem ko saath main mil ke punch karenge . - Page 2

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

You have explained everything so beautifully. Every love story has their own troubles and now Raghav and Pallavi are having the biggest test their nascent love has been exposed to. They have to fight it together and get strong. Waiting for the tables to turn on Mandar and our couple to land punches on him left and right. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I loved the entire post alia 🤗🤗

You have analysed every aspect so well ❤️

Every small thing from that day till now 

They both have made mistakes and it's not going to be the first and last time for sure , bcus that's what relationships are 

You make mistakes but you fight it together at the end

You choose each other despite all the hurt which they have given you and go all the way out to make up for the pain you gave them .

It's about choosing to love , understand each other every single day despite everything which tells you not to 

And that's what raghav and pallavi will do 

They have just started out 

Promises are easier said than done 

These two will understand the unsaid words , the fears , the insecurities everything about each other 

Knowing what your partner wants , knowing what they are thinking , Knowing what they are hiding 

All of this 💯 

They will get there very slowly 

Like Amma said marriage is about two imperfect people - creating a perfect togetherness ❤️

Also I loved how you have mentioned no one mistakes are bigger or smaller here - they love each other 

The need to count each other's mistakes - the day it comes ever in any relationship that will be the last day of it .

Love is way beyond all of this , much higher 

and these two love each other - they will fight 

They will make up 

They will fall 

Only to rise together again ❤️

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: masin

You're absolutely right! This is a relationship conflict more than anything else. All couples (whether it's from our grandparents or parents' generation or even out generation) experience this and that too multiple times over the duration of their relationship. 

My issue with Pallavi, however, is that she keeps saying that she chooses Raghav, but she doesn't put her words into action. Imagine if Raghav had to cater to his ex in the exact same way Pallavi is catering to Mandaar? Would she happily and easily believe that he's choosing her but he has to fulfil his insaaniyat ka farz first? 

That's still apples to apples. Let's try apples to oranges instead in an effort to be less harsh with Pallavi. Let's say Raghav gave her no attention whatsoever due to work commitments and then one day promised that he will manage his time better and reorganize his schedule so that they're able to at least have a meal together a few times in the week. Then let's say he doesn't do that and instead ignores her calls, doesn't show up for their meals together, comes home late because he was so caught up with work that he missed the track of time. Wouldn't Pallavi be just as frustrated? Wouldn't she show up to his office irrespective of time and day in order to catch a glimpse of him and share a meal with him?

That's still intrusive behaviour in my opinion because she shouldn't be interrupting his job, but she would do that to save her marriage from breaking apart. Likewise, Raghav used the tracker to keep an eye on Mandaar, not on Pallavi. His intention was to save his marriage and protect his wife. Could he have acted upon those intentions in a more productive way? Absolutely! I'm not justifying Raghav's behaviour at all, but I do think it's more of a reactive impulse than an active impulse. Had Pallavi maintained her boundaries with Mandaar, or hell, even created some boundaries with Mandaar, I'm sure Raghav would still feel protective and insecure to some extent, but he wouldn't resort to such methods to keep a tab on the situation.

In any case, this will hopefully serve as a lesson in keeping open lines of communication with your partner. That's the only way for a relationship to thrive above all obstacles!

BOLD : PERIOD !!

She gave authority to Mandar to take her anyway without informing her first hand, going for chai to restaurant to taking him to doctor 'ALONE'. Had she did with informing Raghav, or asking anyone else to accompany (it's her ex for God's sake, she should feel uncomfortable nursing him) but circumstances made her to go alone, I would have blamed Raghav. Though Raghav is wrong but somewhere Pallavi pushed him there.

And Raghav has shared his insecurity twice to Pallavi only to get 'I love you' and 'air won't come between us'  dialogue which is futile, Raghav told her clearly He Fears her to get emotionally blackmailed and Despite reassuring him she does allow the D's to drag her alongwith Raghav in the mess. 

I want Raghav to get into an accident and Pallavi not getting allowed by the D's to meet him because she Promised them. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Nice post , I will read afterwards in detail and comment ❤️

But yeah , they’re making both  mistakes but at the end of day owning them and trying to improve 😆❤️ no body is perfect .  And this is itv after all , leads and their relationship will progress with time and different tracks .

And yes , it’s definitely not FL vs Ml track 

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Becos problem here is palz n Raghav is so good , he can’t punch d problem . Poor raghav shirtless , crying , playing tt n drinking n saying to prob oops to palz tat he is habituated to probs n can’t live with out prob n given punch to prob by saying sorry n love d prob n take it own time to come to him 

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

their actions are not justified they should be fighting together as RaghVi not as individuals Raghav and Pallavi

but you have described their think so aptly

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Guguminti

BOLD : PERIOD !!

She gave authority to Mandar to take her anyway without informing her first hand, going for chai to restaurant to taking him to doctor 'ALONE'. Had she did with informing Raghav, or asking anyone else to accompany (it's her ex for God's sake, she should feel uncomfortable nursing him) but circumstances made her to go alone, I would have blamed Raghav. Though Raghav is wrong but somewhere Pallavi pushed him there.

And Raghav has shared his insecurity twice to Pallavi only to get 'I love you' and 'air won't come between us'  dialogue which is futile, Raghav told her clearly He Fears her to get emotionally blackmailed and Despite reassuring him she does allow the D's to drag her alongwith Raghav in the mess. 

I want Raghav to get into an accident and Pallavi not getting allowed by the D's to meet him because she Promised them. 

@ blue: PRECISELY! How is she comfortable nursing a man she had no physical contact with apart from her roka/mangni and her phere. Video calls hi hoti thi inki, no?! For D-fam, this is mahaanta and insaaniyat, but when she was nursing Raghav on the odd times before their marriage, that was appalling?!

@ purple: I honestly LOVE how angsty we all are! 😆 Ab yehi bacha hai to pave way for ultimate K-Ekta level misunderstandings! 🤣

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: masin

You're absolutely right! This is a relationship conflict more than anything else. All couples (whether it's from our grandparents or parents' generation or even out generation) experience this and that too multiple times over the duration of their relationship. 

My issue with Pallavi, however, is that she keeps saying that she chooses Raghav, but she doesn't put her words into action. Imagine if Raghav had to cater to his ex in the exact same way Pallavi is catering to Mandaar? Would she happily and easily believe that he's choosing her but he has to fulfil his insaaniyat ka farz first? 

That's still apples to apples. Let's try apples to oranges instead in an effort to be less harsh with Pallavi. Let's say Raghav gave her no attention whatsoever due to work commitments and then one day promised that he will manage his time better and reorganize his schedule so that they're able to at least have a meal together a few times in the week. Then let's say he doesn't do that and instead ignores her calls, doesn't show up for their meals together, comes home late because he was so caught up with work that he missed the track of time. Wouldn't Pallavi be just as frustrated? Wouldn't she show up to his office irrespective of time and day in order to catch a glimpse of him and share a meal with him?

That's still intrusive behaviour in my opinion because she shouldn't be interrupting his job, but she would do that to save her marriage from breaking apart. Likewise, Raghav used the tracker to keep an eye on Mandaar, not on Pallavi. His intention was to save his marriage and protect his wife. Could he have acted upon those intentions in a more productive way? Absolutely! I'm not justifying Raghav's behaviour at all, but I do think it's more of a reactive impulse than an active impulse. Had Pallavi maintained her boundaries with Mandaar, or hell, even created some boundaries with Mandaar, I'm sure Raghav would still feel protective and insecure to some extent, but he wouldn't resort to such methods to keep a tab on the situation.

In any case, this will hopefully serve as a lesson in keeping open lines of communication with your partner. That's the only way for a relationship to thrive above all obstacles!

100% agree with you. 

As to your apples to apples comparison: 100% guaranteed Pallavi would never like that or let it happen. She would be exactly where Raghav is right now - faking her approval and on the side investigating. She gets jealous at the slightest mention of his past, one can only imagine what would happen if his ex showed up as his door.  

There's some level of distrust & miscommunication still remaining in their relationship from both sides - and that's fine because its a new relationship, we can't expect them to tackle problems like a 20 yr or even 5 yr couple would. They not only got married at a time where they hated each other, but they also haven't been able to lead a very peaceful married life since. 

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This got to be one of the most balanced post on the forum... hi this is Sonia... would just like to add my bits to it. 

They say there is no bigger teacher than experience. 

He was a teenager when he misplaced his trust on a wrong man. The result was, a decade of loneliness and self-loathing. His wounded soul doesn't believe he is worthy of love. A man parched for love is bound to be territorial because it hasn't come easily to him. Result, raw emotions, sharp instincts and impulsive carnage. It was Mandar who was scared of Pallavi knowing about the challenge. But by hiding it from Pallavi, Raghav fell for Mandar's bait. Raghav confronts, doesn't hide. But he did this time. The player was played! He was skeptical of revealing the truth to her, yes... because he has fought all his battles alone. He is not accustomed to allies and thus didn't find his faith to include her in this fight? Can he be judged?? No! He acted in self preservation and we all flip in desperation. 

Pallavi might have craved for a normal family all her life. She might have missed her parents. She was devoid of that warmth. Thus, when married at an early age, she would have sought the comfort of a family. I don't think she married Mandar, she actually married his family and committed herself to them. When she called her in laws Aai Baba, it was a promise to keep. No matter how dysfunctional the family be, it's not easy to shun them. Especially for a person like Pallavi. She is not judgmental or someone who holds grudges. Had that been the case, Raghvi would have been impossible. Pallavi for certain feels indebted to people who took her in as their own after the death of their son. She have never experienced the horrid color of deceit. She is naive and yet to realize that, all that glitters is not gold. Ofcourse girls do have instincts but unfortunately predators are master manipulators and at times the most trusted clan members. If Raghav can fall for Mandar's game than why can't Pallavi fall for his emotional drama? Can we judge her? No... she is trying to bring happiness to a place she has called her home. She is not dumb but for sure acting like a fool here. Do we not act stupid at times? 

The situation has overwhelmed them both and both are acting according to their perspectives. Tbh duniyadaari dono ki samajh ke Bahar hai... they are both emotionally driven people. But the good thing is Raghav acknowledged his insecurity and was quick to mend the bridge. Pallavi tried standing up to doctor Ramya. It will only be a matter of time for the fizz to settle and things to be clear. They have chosen their priorities and it's a test of their faith. This track will eventually help both of them to evolve as people as well as a couple. 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drnidsur

I loved the entire post alia 🤗🤗

You have analysed every aspect so well ❤️

Every small thing from that day till now 

They both have made mistakes and it's not going to be the first and last time for sure , bcus that's what relationships are 

You make mistakes but you fight it together at the end

You choose each other despite all the hurt which they have given you and go all the way out to make up for the pain you gave them .

It's about choosing to love , understand each other every single day despite everything which tells you not to 

And that's what raghav and pallavi will do 

They have just started out 

Promises are easier said than done 

These two will understand the unsaid words , the fears , the insecurities everything about each other 

Knowing what your partner wants , knowing what they are thinking , Knowing what they are hiding 

All of this 💯 

They will get there very slowly 

Like Amma said marriage is about two imperfect people - creating a perfect togetherness ❤️

Also I loved how you have mentioned no one mistakes are bigger or smaller here - they love each other 

The need to count each other's mistakes - the day it comes ever in any relationship that will be the last day of it .

Love is way beyond all of this , much higher 

and these two love each other - they will fight 

They will make up 

They will fall 

Only to rise together again ❤️

@bold: Beautifully written. It's exactly why I don't think we'll ever see them actually leave each other or divorce or anything like that. Oh they'll have problems FOR SURE - miscommunications, fights, not speaking up enough, not consulting each other enough etc. - but in the end they'll come together because that's what people do when they are in a committed relationship.