TC: Tragic! CP 2 takes away Mayuri's soul, Mayuri lands in coma

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Ye to aatma kidnap karnevali bhootni niklismiley37. Pehle Jija aur ab Mayuri. SoBi should not have played that childish game by putting chilli powder in rajma chawal when they knew Mayuri will do some ritual and now they will feel very guilty. Who may have killed CP2(bhootni)? Looks like it won't be her lover but someone else posing as him. Hope Mayuri does not die and gets well soon as if she does SoBi will always be in guilt😲.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/jijaji-chhat-koi-hain-tragic-cp-2-takes-away-mayuris-soul-mayuri-lands-coma-210804

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Though I was disappointed that Chakra breaks due Nanhe and Jaldiram, now I am satisfied that Bhootni's past is revealed to Mayuri.

It is definitely going to be mysterious. But I hope the makers won't distract the story by showing fillers.

No wonder why Tanaaz agreed to do the character.

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Though I was disappointed that Chakra breaks due Nanhe and Jaldiram, now I am satisfied that Bhootni's past is revealed to Mayuri.

It is definitely going to be mysterious. But I hope the makers won't distract the story by showing fillers.

No wonder why Tanaaz agreed to do the character.

So will JCP be on a mission to bring back Mayuri's soul as only Jija experienced that and this time I doubt CP will let him go alone in that room. In Shubhashish new story, I think bhootni will try to make CP fall to hurt her but Jija will catch her though there is 90% chance for this prediction to go wrong🤣.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

So will JCP be on a mission to bring back Mayuri's soul as only Jija experienced that and this time I doubt CP will let him go alone in that room. In Shubhashish new story, I think bhootni will try to make CP fall to hurt her but Jija will catch her though there is 90% chance for this prediction to go wrong🤣.

Yes. I too think Jija might doubt that Mayuri's soul was kidnapped.

Of course, it will go wrong. Because Sophia and Bijli's crush comes as another tantrik to save Mayuri.

So in order to take revenge, Nanhe and Jaldi spike the food.🤣🤣🤣.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ye to aatma kidnap karnevali bhootni niklismiley37. Pehle Jija aur ab Mayuri. SoBi should not have played that childish game by putting chilli powder in rajma chawal when they knew Mayuri will do some ritual and now they will feel very guilty. Who may have killed CP2(bhootni)? Looks like it won't be her lover but someone else posing as him. Hope Mayuri does not die and gets well soon as if she does SoBi will always be in guilt😲.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/jijaji-chhat-koi-hain-tragic-cp-2-takes-away-mayuris-soul-mayuri-lands-coma-210804

Want Everyone To See Ghost CP Now. No More Hiding. 

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Yes. I too think Jija might doubt that Mayuri's soul was kidnapped.

Of course, it will go wrong. Because Sophia and Bijli's crush comes as another tantrik to save Mayuri.

So in order to take revenge, Nanhe and Jaldi spike the food.🤣🤣🤣.

Bold: What?🤣🤣

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Want Everyone To See Ghost CP Now. No More Hiding. 

Yes it's high time they need to know that the ghost looks like CP as it's not 55 episodes passed. People may lose interest. Just because of comedy part it's able to hold viewers but if they keep dragging even comedy may not help. 

Sshesha thumbnail

Bold: What?🤣🤣

He could be Mayuri's actual lover.

And our show will finally have 5 pairs.