Frequent Posters

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mabaarka mubaarka 🥳

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ML, and all others who missed the fast moving AU DT#15...

There was initially a case of Alice and KD having brotherly/sisterly vibes and Sandy was the one who even commented that she hugs her brother in the same way as exhibit A

She later confessed that she doesn't have a brother and instead has multiple nephews so I say she's suspicious 🤨

After the forum began gushing over KDice (Swastika leading the cause with her meme

We began to discuss Nivi (rhymes with ShiVi) and her upcoming birthday... Alice's birthday is close by and Nivi is a little stressed out knowing what's to come. I told her to meditate and take an IF break... but we all know she'll be waking up from her sleep to prepare AU DT#154, 155, and 156 since the forum will be active that day 😃

Afterwards, we began discussing KD's upcoming birthday which Aish believes Alice will be the one planning and decorating and hosting. I mentioned Alice might get turtle decor because who doesn't like turtles? They're cute 😍

And then we began to talk about proposals and how KDice will have some sort of beach proposal since KD stalked Alice's insta to find her slow beach walk pic (Karan will be in the background selling discounted beach scented perfumes saying "Kaisa laga content")

And Sandy finished up the thread with a raakhi post...

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

There was initially a case of Alice and KD having brotherly/sisterly vibes and Sandy was the one who even commented that she hugs her brother in the same way as exhibit A

She later confessed that she doesn't have a brother and instead has multiple nephews so I say she's suspicious 🤨

After the forum began gushing over KDice (Swastika leading the cause with her meme

We began to discuss Nivi (rhymes with ShiVi) and her upcoming birthday... Alice's birthday is close by and Nivi is a little stressed out knowing what's to come. I told her to meditate and take an IF break... but we all know she'll be waking up from her sleep to prepare AU DT#154, 155, and 156 since the forum will be active that day 😃

Afterwards, we began discussing KD's upcoming birthday which Aish believes Alice will be the one planning and decorating and hosting. I mentioned Alice might get turtle decor because who doesn't like turtles? They're cute 😍

And then we began to talk about proposals and how KDice will have some sort of beach proposal since KD stalked Alice's insta to find her slow beach walk pic (Karan will be in the background selling discounted beach scented perfumes saying "Kaisa laga content")

Whaaat a summary .... Maza aa gaya 🤩🤩✌️😂❤️

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was that picture clicked in Simran's bedroom btw 🤪 I have seen her bedroom in her YouTube videos ... It looks the same ...

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I’m off to sleep too...

Kal Shivi content bhi jaaye to mazze hai😆

Btw one our neighbouring shows had hero all tied up with gundas and heroine saving him with gunshots flying all around while they were in the centre hugging🤣....

I mean Janu...what are you waiting for..plz kidnap Raavi already 🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You’re inducted into the summary squad ❤️ 🥳What a summary! Love it 🤣

I’ll add it to the title! ❤️

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

thank you so much for the summary 🥺❤️

the thread just went whoosh, I needed that 😂

Edited by sunsaathiyaa - 2 years ago
anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Asli Pandey commented " god bless you " aashirwaad bhi milne lage ab toh 😂