Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Cutest episode ever! They were having so much fun together. Such babies! And the fact that they get to be like this with each other only 

and Raghav going  over Pallavi was all of us! (Especially Ashi and I😆)

Anjalis and Ammas ka kuch nhi ho sakta! Today Pallavi’s stance was more clear than ever. I couldn’t see one single reason they could bash her aaj, but oh well. They are called Ammas for a reason 🤣 hawa mein filter, just like bake.

They’re making things to frustrate you in episode  - like why did Raghav send that pic , why Pallavi doesn’t listen to Aai’s advice , Why is keerti so annoying? When is Raghav disowning Kirti ? why Raghav placed tracker and not communicating with Pallavi etc etc 

And many things to make you happy - cheek kiss , their genuine happiness,  photos , Amma , Pals’s love and trust on RR , Raghav’s smitten avatar etc 

Ab majority will focus on first one and take sides , I’d rather focus on Dal and be happy 😆

I will only riot at end of this track if Kirti doesn’t disappear  or simply gets forgiveness for sake of it . She’s annoying me to whole another level now . She’s more disgusting than Sulo in this track 🤷‍♀️

Ammas are like Farzi doctor Ammas , apna hi sahi manengi , they literally want Pals to babysit RR toh she is disappointing them ALOT in this track for obvious reasons 🤣 , Raghav ki mistakes hai but woh nahi  dikhega 😆 anyways chodo, hawa main filter 🤪  

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tell Me Something is back!!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5241200

Rado, Bee, Vaish, you all were missed last time. Do participate now 🤗

Wallflowers thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

I said the same thing on my very first post on AT today!

Hi5 again! 😎 Looking at glass half full 

😎

https://tenor.com/view/great-minds-gif-8276636

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Hi guys!! Nice to see the positivity in this thread. Precap dekhke mood off ho gya tha.. I am just waiting for the moment when Pallavi sees Mandhar' true face. Hopefully overhears a conversation between him and Raghav where he drops his facade and says the stuff he has been saying about Pallavi and also threatens Raghav.. it'd be nice if that turns out to be Raghav's plan.. gps tracker thing was fine but he should've taken her into confidence first..  when he had already said that he doesn't trust the guy then why pretend to be his friend now? Hopefully Raghav will course correct soon.. manhandling Mandhar infront of everyone after Pallavi got to know about gps tracker - bad move. Now she will think he is just being jealous for no reason.. which is not entirely true.. he is jealous yes but more than that he is worried for her.. Now this whole drama will pave way for Mandhar's suicide drama and emotionally blackmailing Pallavi to move to D house. Raghav will accompany her for sure.. 

On the other hand, Ayi is fighting a lone battle .. Milind has no idea about Mandhar just like Pallavi.. whatever she said was logical and sensible.. bechari isse zyada aur kya kare? 

Pals thinks Raghav completely trusts her and supports her in trying to get Mandaar’s memories back as in her opinion she has repeatedly assured Raghav ,now tracker will break that notion of hers and she’ll be hurt .

Raghav had 7 days challenge and then text message as solid proof to warn Pallavi , he chose not to. Ab Bhugto 🤷‍♀️, Mandaar is emotionally manipulating Pallavi and now Raghav gave him more chances to do so . 

Pallavi , well Idk , is she too happy these days that she doesn’t see how creepy Mandaar is behaving 🤷‍♀️ I understand she wants this to get over with ASAP but kitna hawa main filter karegi Mandy ko , ab toh aai ne bhi bol diya, again Raghav’s actions will distract her and she won’t sit and think about Aai’s words and give in to Mandy’s future demand yet again to help him .

Aai can clearly see how wrong Mandy is , and his intentions to break Raghvi , but what can she do except advice . Thankfully Pals will have one supportive person there.

Raghav had 100% chance at day one and Mandy had 0 , now throughout the week because of their poor communication , Mandaar ‘s side has become stronger , and now he even has a Rao as his supporter . Maze hi Maze hai Bhai ke 🤷‍♀️.

I’d say he is great manipulator but Makers just made leads act so  dumb  to make Mandy look strong 🤷‍♀️😑. Track basically doesn’t have much potential, they’re just stretching it. I so wished Mandaar track would have been different than what it is . 

RaghVi scenes are only saving grace of this track. 

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can some1 pretty please make a gif about them getting lowkey embarassed after getting caught by amma during the cheek kiss scene. It was adorableee

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Pals thinks Raghav completely trusts her and supports her in trying to get Mandaar’s memories back as in her opinion she has repeatedly assured Raghav ,now tracker will break that notion of hers and she’ll be hurt .

Raghav had 7 days challenge and then text message as solid proof to warn Pallavi , he chose not to. Ab Bhugto 🤷‍♀️, Mandaar is emotionally manipulating Pallavi and now Raghav gave him more chances to do so . 

Pallavi , well Idk , is she too happy these days that she doesn’t see how creepy Mandaar is behaving 🤷‍♀️ I understand she wants this to get over with ASAP but kitna hawa main filter karegi Mandy ko , ab toh aai ne bhi bol diya, again Raghav’s actions will distract her and she won’t sit and think about Aai’s words and give in to Mandy’s future demand yet again to help him .

Aai can clearly see how wrong Mandy is , and his intentions to break Raghvi , but what can she do except advice . Thankfully Pals will have one supportive person there.

Raghav had 100% chance at day one and Mandy had 0 , now throughout the week because of their poor communication , Mandaar ‘s side has become stronger , and now he even has a Rao as his supporter . Maze hi Maze hai Bhai ke 🤷‍♀️.

I’d say he is great manipulator but Makers just made leads act so  dumb  to make Mandy look strong 🤷‍♀️😑. Track basically doesn’t have much potential, they’re just stretching it. I so wished Mandaar track would have been different than what it is . 

RaghVi scenes are only saving grace of this track. 

Raghav without a doubt should've acted with more tact and more sense. Now saying what he should've said long back, will not have the desired impact, not when she feels he doesn't trust her....he still didn't show her the text.. don't think he ever will.. Because he is pretending to be all cool about this whole helping business, Pallavi did not pay heed to Ayi's advice..She thinks Ayi's worries about their marital life getting affected because of her spending so much time with Mandhar has no basis because she thinks Raghav has no issues and is being very supportive..coz that's the picture he has painted of himself.. If he shows some displeasure or annoyance from his side which would be perfectly understandable, then maybe Pallavi would limit her interactions and think about him before going out with Mandhar without having to feel the need to inform him.. Maybe then she would consider what Ayi is saying.. also logically speaking, even if Mandhar didn't have any ulterior motives, what Pallavi is doing and what the Dr. Ramya is insisting on, can backfire bigtime.. because if we hypothetically assume Mandhar to be genuine, then this whole exercise is only making him completely dependent on Pallavi and this kind of emotional dependency can be detrimental to his mental health, recovery and in re-forging his connections with other members of his family, his friends.. Had the doctor been genuine, she would've made Pallavi understand this but yaha to doctor hi jhol hai. Today I actually enjoyed Raghav ruining Mandhar's plan. His plan was good if he had taken her in confidence.. hope he acts smartly from now on..provoke Mandhar, get him to speak rubbish and record everything... Want an end to this track asap or atleast have the leads grow some brains.. 

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago