Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#71|Flop SR,Bhabhi's Pyar,Hing Atyachar - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

the show has gone to the dogs.. jaanu needs to come save the day now 🤪

Yupp, his scenes are way more sensible 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Wow this would be better than Devta...My RishVi heart

RishVi is my sukoon ghar too !! The only non toxic pair in PS!! These two are ❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Did they even do the Sawan pooja...🤣

Everything got ruined even before it started🤣

Shivi and poojas are a tragedy

Dhara does pooja in Mandir-Shivi kidnapped

Mruthunjay Jaap-Shivi NDE

Sawan pooja- Shivi ship sunk fully

Dhara should stop all poojas first🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I agree!! Kaash all ITV shows show MLs like these! Gone are the days when women would take everything lying down and not even utter a word! ITV should change with time and stop showing such disgusting content😡

Nupur, 80s and 90s ITV women were not like this though! We had Rajni, played by Priya Tendulkar, Udaan, played by kavita Chaudhary, where she played an IPS officer. Kittu Gidwani in Airhostess. I can go on and on listing several women centric shows I watched and grew up with them.

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faithaboveall

Sudden change in Shiva's character, sudden change in Suman's character where are they going with this😕😕 I genuinely thought they would show some sensible shivi scene today where he might regret asking her to leave the room but ye achanak such bad behaviour 😞😞

Ofcourse this crap is for trp n the whole Twitter drama that happ last week. 

Comprise or not Raavi has only been trying hard to make this work, there was absolutely no buildup for Shiva to react like this.

They have successfully ruined his character so to serve only Gaura as lead 

This whole drama set up is to how Dhara devi will save the day for them. Gautam will save Suman and I'm aure Dhara will give gyaan to Shiva. 

In short - Gaura are the leads. Everyone else is butchered just to show them hero's 😖

Personally I feel like there has been plenty of buildup. We've seen his behavior towards her since childhood and I know that there are Shivi fans who hypothesize that he secretly loved her but look at his behavior today? The whole "he pulls your piggytails because he has a secret crush on you" paves the way for us to tolerate that kind of abusive behavior in the first place. And then when he shoves you across the room everyone is surprised. 

I've said it before but the day he blamed her hurting her ankles after he pushed her was the end for me. 

Edited by radicalleftist - 2 years ago
funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThePirateKing

The dialog writer seemed to have smoked the finest opium from Afghanistan before sitting and writing. The way things are going the audience might soon conclude that Jaanu, despite being evil, has raised his daughter better than Dhara maa her devars.

Today, more than ever, these words have proved right 😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Did they even do the Sawan pooja...🤣

Everything got ruined even before it started🤣

Shivi and poojas are a tragedy

Dhara does pooja in Mandir-Shivi kidnapped

Mruthunjay Jaap-Shivi NDE

Sawan pooja- Shivi ship sunk fully

Dhara should stop all poojas first🤣

Next time when Dhara gives gyaan, I feel like duct taping her mouth😕 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I hope it's an intense apology from Shiva's side to make up for his shitty actions today... I don't think I can stand another scene of broken recorder Shiva saying the same dialogues over and over again

I really doubt it’ll be solved that easily, but I hope it does. This is really frustrating and so unlike the Shiva from the haveli who explained so patiently to Raavi about how she shouldn’t care about what others think about him. 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Nupur, 80s and 90s ITV women were not like this though! We had Rajni, played by Priya Tendulkar, Udaan, played by kavita Chaudhary, where she played an IPS officer. Kittu Gidwani in Airhostess. I can go on and on listing several women centric shows I watched and grew up with them.

🥺🥺 Why can’t we have shows like those now?? Why? 

I think the ITV content started degrading the moment Ekta Kapoor launched her first show! Thats when the downfall of ITV began! I dont know when will we ever get sensible content now🥺

raindropsroses thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

What's the use? He has hurt her so much to the point of no return. If at all the writers are keeping them together, I want a solid redemption track for Shiva, nothing less. I will be pissed off with a mere apology.

I’m sure Raavi will still forgive him after all that. She was hurt today, not pissed off like she should have been. Which is what I didn’t like 

Would have loved a collar catching and putting him in his place scene today in the angan

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago