Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

current task vishal and rahul were really good especially vishal he barely felt any pain with the current. mahek could have tried harder instead of giving up she has more potential. I liked abinav's current affair joke

Ice task looked very cold but anushka should have used her hands instead of feet from the start. she is a delicate darling. aastha did well at least she tried throughout

I agree with arjun for not doing elimination task but having the ability to send someone else was a new low by the channel/production. I liked arjun before this but I am very angry with arjun for sending saurabh, he could have sent nikki in there to prove herself. that was cunning (if he did it on purpose to eliminate him) and unfair for a consistent performer. all 3 did well in he elimination task. saurabh barely fits in the box. mahek proved herself and did it very fast. anushka fit inside the box really easily. I am not happy with mahek or anushka's performances in the show apart from this elimination stunt, they both quit easily and that is not the aim of the show 

do share your views

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priya185

current task vishal and rahul were really good especially vishal he barely felt any pain with the current. mahek could have tried harder instead of giving up she has more potential. I liked abinav's current affair joke 

Both of them did so well👏 I can see how's their situation when they were getting current. Mahek would be abort queen in this season😆 

Rohit shety also liked that joke😆

Ice task looked very cold but anushka should have used her hands instead of feet from the start. she is a delicate darling. aastha did well at least she tried throughout

OMG I can imagine it's not easy at all to perform in that ice task. But Aastha performed well👏 atleast she tried till last minute. 

Anushka ko dekhke hi pta chalta tha that she couldn't finish up. Panic ho Rahi thi

I agree with arjun for not doing elimination task but having the ability to send someone else was a new low by the channel/production. I liked arjun before this but I am very angry with arjun for sending saurabh, he could have sent nikki in there to prove herself. that was cunning (if he did it on purpose to eliminate him) and unfair for a consistent performer. all 3 did well in he elimination task. saurabh barely fits in the box. mahek proved herself and did it very fast. anushka fit inside the box really easily. I am not happy with mahek or anushka's performances in the show apart from this elimination stunt, they both quit easily and that is not the aim of the show 

I can't understand why to send other people in elimination task I mean come on the person who is so good in all the tasks can't be go like this in elimination task. And if then also Arjun wants to send someone that must be Nikki only. Or yeah if he would really think about competitor then he could send Divyanka. Because she is the strongest one among all of them.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya185

do share your views

Vishal and rahul were best👍🏼. About anushka she tries her best to do the stunts and it was her first stunt she aborted because it was tough and because of a wrong strategy. Even rohit shetty didn't force her to continue. In mehak one at first rohit was encouraging but when he saw the way arjun and mehak (specially mehak) were losing their calm he backed off because for doing this stunt you have to be very calm, strong and strategic👍🏼

Then the elimination one probably the most unfair eviction I have ever seen. Arjun did it because he thought saurabh is his competition and if he denies it then it's wrong😆. At the end of the day everyone has come here for competition but it's maker's fault if they favour someone😡. What was the need of that horrible rule?? By sending a deserving contestant out makers have stooped very low👎🏼

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Vishal and rahul were best👍🏼. About anushka she tries her best to do the stunts and it was her first stunt she aborted because it was tough and because of a wrong strategy. Even rohit shetty didn't force her to continue. In mehak one at first rohit was encouraging but when he saw the way arjun and mehak (specially mehak) were losing their calm he backed off because for doing this stunt you have to be very calm, strong and strategic👍🏼

Then the elimination one probably the most unfair eviction I have ever seen. Arjun did it because he thought saurabh is his competition and if he denies it then it's wrong😆. At the end of the day everyone has come here for competition but it's maker's fault if they favour someone😡. What was the need of that horrible rule?? By sending a deserving contestant out makers have stooped very low👎🏼

KK have never stooped this low. sending a person in for elimination stunt when he dint even win the fear phanda first time around was v unfair. why was the need to do that this is actually disgusting

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: naq5

KK have never stooped this low. sending a person in for elimination stunt when he dint even win the fear phanda first time around was v unfair. why was the need to do that this is actually disgusting

Yes kkk has never stooped so low but I think this time they are crossing the records