1st August review page2- unfair to saurabh. 31st July -divyanka shines

Posted: 2 years ago

The Pig stunt looked disgusting both teams did well. I am glad to see that shweta and saurabh won, I don't like aastha's attitude. I feel saurabh is under-appreciated. 

Divyanka was amazing in her task did so calmly, smoothly and efficiently. for me she was the performance of the day. She is very promising I would have liked her to win- dil jeet liya usne

good to see mehak attempted I thought she will be saved. vishal did it in too much haste 

Nikki I am not happy to see her back but glad she attempted the stunt. I felt sorry for Arjun that anushka fell but he will be safe is he used k for elimination stunt (if he reaches there). sana and varun were amazing but they should be careful to follow the rules next time

I liked rahul he was very supportive and encouraging. I liked the poem he said

poor contestants got tortured- trapped in a cage (not good for claustrophobic people like shweta), awake all night counting lentils, in the freezer in 2-3 degrees 

It was good episode 

Glad Nikki is back ❤️

And divyanka🥳

Originally posted by hava_na

It was good episode 

Glad Nikki is back ❤️

And divyanka🥳

yes I liked the episode

I agree about divyanka she has done her fans proud

Divyanka was the best performer again👍🏼. Well felt bad for the contestants itna zyada torture. First task was amazing dekhte hi main khana bhul gaya and bathroom ki taraf bhaga🤣(joke😆). Rahul is very unlucky. Stunt acche se karta hai par luck ki wajah se har time fear fanda. Anyways nikki is back😆. I will not say she is deserving but I will respect her for one matter she didn't played sympathy card on her brother's death👍🏼. Vishal is very strong but he does harbadi mein harbadi

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago

Saurabh, Shweta and Divyanka were amazing 

Originally posted by _NINA_

Saurabh, Shweta and Divyanka were amazing 

yes I agree😊

Originally posted by priya185

The Pig stunt looked disgusting both teams did well. I am glad to see that shweta and saurabh won, I don't like aastha's attitude. I feel saurabh is under-appreciated. 

Even I didn't like that stunt at all. But glad for SRJ and shweta👏

Divyanka was amazing in her task did so calmly, smoothly and efficiently. for me she was the performance of the day. She is very promising I would have liked her to win- dil jeet liya usne.

How gracefully she has completed that task. Seriously Bandi kisise darti nhi hai. And I must say she is deserving contestant. 

good to see mehak attempted I thought she will be saved. vishal did it in too much haste 

Yeah I thought mehak would not finish up. But she did it. 

About Vishal what to say. He could win if he thought about his winning. But here continuously he was thinking that Divyanka se jyada speed me Krna hai. So because of that he loose otherwise he would win

Nikki I am not happy to see her back but glad she attempted the stunt. I felt sorry for Arjun that anushka fell but he will be safe is he used k for elimination stunt (if he reaches there). sana and varun were amazing but they should be careful to follow the rules next time

Sana and Varun are good. I like their task. And yeah I am also not happy with Nikki. And I didn't see Arjun anushka's stunt. Will watch it soon.

I liked rahul he was very supportive and encouraging. I liked the poem he said

Poem uski sb acchi hoti hai 

Btw did you notice Abhinav's poem about Divyanka ?🤣

poor contestants got tortured- trapped in a cage (not good for claustrophobic people like shweta), awake all night counting lentils, in the freezer in 2-3 degrees 

I must say it was very bad torture.

Originally posted by Biggboss15

Divyanka was the best performer again👍🏼. Well felt bad for the contestants itna zyada torture. First task was amazing dekhte hi main khana bhul gaya and bathroom ki taraf bhaga🤣(joke😆). Rahul is very unlucky. Stunt acche se karta hai par luck ki wajah se har time fear fanda. Anyways nikki is back😆. I will not say she is deserving but I will respect her for one matter she didn't played sympathy card on her brother's death👍🏼. Vishal is very strong but he does harbadi mein harbadi

yes divyanka is a star in kkk

Lol it was Undoubtedly disgusting though they were peeing in there

Yes rahul is good and puts in the effort but he barely wins stunts so far. In the lion stunt he was just unlucky 

Yes good nikki didn’t play sympathy card but with her return no contestants have been eliminated 

Vishal is a strong player but finds it hard to control his calmness he should have gone before Divyanka 

Originally posted by priya185

yes divyanka is a star in kkk

Lol it was Undoubtedly disgusting though they were peeing in there

Yes rahul is good and puts in the effort but he barely wins stunts so far. In the lion stunt he was just unlucky 

Yes good nikki didn’t play sympathy card but with her return no contestants have been eliminated 

Vishal is a strong player but finds it hard to control his calmness he should have gone before Divyanka 

Yup vishal should be calm during stunts then only he can win👍🏼. I seriously want divyanka to win this season😳 she is fabulous👏👏