Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys! Look only half of Sai's actual words were used in the article. In the complete interview, he has mentioned that he was blown away by her on the first day of shoot and realized how wrong he was for thinking that she can't be Pallavi.

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Telly chalkar phir saw naasae mah kuch bhi twisted like diya 

😳🤣🤣🤣

That to their own interview. 

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow!! So honest yar!! I really like this side of his personality!! I guess actors down south just do not care about their media persona and speaks from straight to heart!! Love this side of the personality!! No pretense!! ❤️

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Guys! Look only half of Sai's actual words were used in the article. In the complete interview, he has mentioned that he was blown away by her on the first day of shoot and realized how wrong he was for thinking that she can't be Pallavi.

That's what. He is totally misjudged. It was to complement Shivangi on how she being someone with western outfits and exactly opposite of Pallavi pulled off the character with perfection. I don't know Y Ppl r outright bashing him here. 

That's insane. 

Seems like most of them 'never' heard about what other ITV leads say about each other. 

They find each other arrogant, rude and then with time become bestest buddies too. That's no where Insulting someone

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ye media wale sirf masala k peeche dourte hai!! Aise hi misunderstanding create karte hai!! 🤬

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I toh never blamed Sai😆

I just mean in general Sai still has to learn the ways of interacting wid media.

Media people are too shrewed nd Sai just speaks widout filters. He just needs to careful around them.

Ab socho if Shivangi reads this article , wont she feel bad ? Wo thodi jaegi pura interview search karne.

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I toh never blamed Sai😆

I just mean in general Sai still has to learn the ways of interacting wid media.

Media people are too shrewed nd Sai just speaks widout filters. He just needs to careful around them.

Ab socho if Shivangi reads this article , wont she feel bad ? Wo thodi jaegi pura interview search karne.

Arey why would she feel bad? It was just his opinion and waise bhi now I feel they both are at this stage where they know each other very well so these articles, IVs will hardly matter for them. Shivangi was so blunt in their joint live recently and ended up revealing some 'not so good' things about him so even I had thought that Ketan would be upset but the very next day, both of them were posting stories of each other so I was like all is well 😆

Rest I agree with whatever you said

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Arey why would she feel bad? It was just his opinion and waise bhi now I feel they both are at this stage where they know each other very well so these articles, IVs will hardly matter for them. Shivangi was so blunt in their joint live recently and ended up revealing some 'not so good' things about him so even I had thought that Ketan would be upset but the very next day, both of them were posting stories of each other so I was like all is well 😆

Rest I agree with whatever you said

This is just my opinion . Might not be true at all. But I dont feel Sai and Shivangi know each other dt well till now. They seem a bit awkward . Comfort level is also not dt high.

Abt why I think Shivangi might feel bad. Sometimes small things affect you . You cannot always predict in which mood one is in while reading it. Its not a big thing but sometimes it happens.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

He also mentioned do not post clips, trp pressure? 😆