Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

He also mentioned do not post clips, trp pressure? 😆

Haan. Lagta hain unn pe bohot pressure hain. Hona bhi chahiye, time slot hi aisa hain. Agar sab Hotstar pe dekhenge toh TV telecast ka kya matlab hain? Show ko Hotstar pe hi shift karlete.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

This is just my opinion . Might not be true at all. But I dont feel Sai and Shivangi know each other dt well till now. They seem a bit awkward . Comfort level is also not dt high.

Abt why I think Shivangi might feel bad. Sometimes small things affect you . You cannot always predict in which mood one is in while reading it. Its not a big thing but sometimes it happens.

I share the same opinion. She has opened up with everyone else except Sai. He is a closed book altogether. 

I still believe they are professional colleagues but sometimes their poses prove me wrong.  

Stark2 thumbnail

Firstly, tc definitely twisted words…

In the same interview, he said that he finds shivangi HONEST and no drawbacks. Why is that not being highlighted?

Actually Shivangi also said so many things about him and she had some first impressions based on that Hi…

Like its kk, we should be happy that atleast both are real and says what they think instead of faking it….which i think is pretty good quality and I think they ll learn to be diplomatic over time. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I share the same opinion. She has opened up with everyone else except Sai. He is a closed book altogether. 

I still believe they are professional colleagues but sometimes their poses prove me wrong.  

@ bold : me too

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Haan. Lagta hain unn pe bohot pressure hain. Hona bhi chahiye, time slot hi aisa hain. Agar sab Hotstar pe dekhenge toh TV telecast ka kya matlab hain? Show ko Hotstar pe hi shift karlete.

Not easy to shift show to OTT , another popular show had great hotstar yet they couldn’t shift because of budget , ph etc .

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

IDK, I think they're decently close.  I saw their last live interview together and they seemed pretty chummy and friendly there.  She may be more close to others, and him as well, but I mean it is what it is. Lead actors don't need to be bffs, at the end of the day they're there to do a job. Not everyone is bffs with all of their colleagues. 

I do think they're at the point now where misrepresented press etc doesn't affect their relationship. They seem to both be reserved people - & two reserved people may know each other well but their friendship may just be a bit more calm and subdued compared to a friendship between a reserved person and outgoing person, etc. 

As long as there's no real fighting and problems on set and they're still able to act, I wouldn't think too much about it :) 

Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling hated each other on the set of the notebook - but were professional enough to get over it and act well - and then dated for years lol.  (not implying Sai & Shivi will do that LOL but just goes to show how relationships ebb and flow over time) 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fria319

IDK, I think they're decently close.  I saw their last live interview together and they seemed pretty chummy and friendly there.  She may be more close to others, and him as well, but I mean it is what it is. Lead actors don't need to be bffs, at the end of the day they're there to do a job. Not everyone is bffs with all of their colleagues. 

I do think they're at the point now where misrepresented press etc doesn't affect their relationship. They seem to both be reserved people - & two reserved people may know each other well but their friendship may just be a bit more calm and subdued compared to a friendship between a reserved person and outgoing person, etc. 

As long as there's no real fighting and problems on set and they're still able to act, I wouldn't think too much about it :) 

Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling hated each other on the set of the notebook - but were professional enough to get over it and act well - and then dated for years lol.  (not implying Sai & Shivi will do that LOL but just goes to show how relationships ebb and flow over time) 

Maybe

As I said.....its just a personal observation. The scenario might be completely different in reality. From what I hv perceived from their lives and interviews I dont think dey are dt close as frnds. And yes ofcourse leads dont need to be bffs. As long as they can produce good work togrther.....their relationship quotient shouldnt matter to anyone....least of all to the audience.

They are what 6 months old ?? Show  wise ? I hv seen people hving differences over such news much later on too. And dt too experienced actors. So you never know what might or might not affect someone. None of us know Shivangi personally. She comes of as pretty chilled out and good hearted person. Still who knows in what state of mind one is in while reading such news. All I mean to say is one should be careful while talking to journalists these days.....especially when you are a celeb.

This might be nothing but they do deconstruct words coming out of one's mouth so often . Even for his own benefit Sai should learn that not all Journalists are good and will alwys put him in a good light. Dts all I meant.

Also I didnt know Ryan Gosling dated Racheal mcadams😆 News for me😳

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

As long as work doesn't get effected I feel everything is fine

Sai has got a overwhelming response to his character. Therefore the excitement during ivs. In the live I feel he allowed his co star to lead certain conversations pertaining to him. He has his reservations and it does look obvious. However when it comes to ivs, Sai is a different person.  

If the show continues say for another year or so then everyone is going to be more famous.  It's just that he has to watch out for certain vultures in the media, that's it. 

MsPrez thumbnail

Me three!
But then I see Shivangi sharing photos with everyone else but not with Sai only😭

MsPrez thumbnail

As Farhad had said, "Pyaar ka pehla step nafrat hain aur dusra hain doosti."😳