Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -abz-

I'm not sweet. I'm putting facts straight on faces.

And you get weirded out by compliments 😆

I will use this thing against you if the extrovert in you ever tries to bully the introvert in me 😳

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I-Got-You

Next ki tayaari karo 

Should I laugh or cry?🤣

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon.child

Here we go ❤️☺️

There are some others too but i guess they better be post in 18+ thread so will post there by tonight ❤️☺️☺️

So beautiful! 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

You are right Simran! Loyalty toh bachhon ko bhi samajh aati hai. 

Aaditri was telling me the same thing others the day about the young KYY fandom. No matter how dramatic the fan wars were, all of them were loyal to their ship!

yahan alag hi chl rha hai! Very annoying.

I am glad you called her out directly and left. In retrospect that was the ideal way to deal with it. Why did I even spend my 15 mins or so!

I didn’t even call her out , maine posts read kiye , they were very proud of that thing , probably still are. Bolke kya hi fyada. It felt weird and annoying so I clicked off that thread . Itna stupidity bardash nahi hota mujhse . Also I knew they’re adult women , more annoying . Tumhe nahi pata tha , toh it’s good that you tried . Teenagers bhi maan lete hai ek baar main . 

Edited by I-Got-You - 2 years ago
-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Exactly! That angry, aggressive guy was a manifestation of his crap mental health and lonliness. He's in a better place now! Why do we want him to regress?

And family ke saath toh shuru se indulgent softie raha, she's his wife, obviously she'll be included in that now! 

I think they never had a healthy relationship. Cause healthy relationship looks forward for growth. They love nothing about growth. This to be pitied. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I really want to pen something for the awesome character - Jaya Rao. Sickand really needs a pat on his back for sketching this character whose moral compass is so strong. And Kudos to Geeta Mam for bringing the warmth in the character. 

When Pallavi Jhadofies Raghav for arranging photoshoot without telling her, Jaya is so enjoying her Don beta getting lectured by her Daughter-in-law. I absolutely adored the smile of Jaya during the whole exchange. And then the worried looks exchanged between DIL and MIL when Raghav says he arranged and hand picked every single thing. The whole exchange was so hilarious. Jaya absolutely doted on Raghav and that is why Raghav just couldn't handle the loneliness after Jaya breaks the ties with him. And the past was always hanging between them as a wall. Now that everything has been forgiven, you can see the leg pulling and warmth between mother and son come back. I loved the way Jaya gushes when she sees her son and pallavi dressed up - like Raghav ne zindagi main sirf ek acha kaam kiya hain aur woh hain pallavi se shaadi karna. Jaya acknowledges the efforts of Pallavi to bridge the differences between Raghav and herself. And Raghav being the pouty kid saying - Main itna bhi nalayak nahin hoon. Aww these 3 and the banters - they have all my heart. I never felt Keerti loved Raghav the same way as he did but Jaya and Raghav's bond is too precious. If only every MIL in India is either like Aayi or Amma - then this relationship will not be feared at all. 

That is why the episode where Jaya forgives Raghav is one of my favorite episodes. I love the whole exchange of Jaya and Raghav and Jaya finally letting Raghav bury those past demons and them hugging - It is really one of my favorite scenes of the show. And then the heart to heart talk where Jaya says that she came to ask forgiveness because of Pallavi. Raghav has the look of admiration for his Pallavi that she could breach this difficult topic with his mother and fought his corner and now his mother is forgiving him. The whole episode was one beautiful one - a mother forgiving her son and showering him again with the same love and a son finally getting back his mother - not just physically but emotionally too. 

Sickand - thank you for penning strong mother-in-laws. If the show does go till at least a track of pregnancy then I want both Amma and Aayi to demand that they take care of Pallavi in their house and Raghav will be caught between - whom to support. If anyone can write an OS on this I would love to read it. Aayi can be like - Pallavi is my daughter so the first pregnancy will be at Deskmukh house and Amma can be like oh no - Pallavi will be here. OS writers if anyone can pick this up - please do write one on this situation. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Waise both Raghav and Pallavi have started being physically close a lot - Yesterday's sequence was so beautiful - slow burn romance and thankfully no shark in the background waali feeling. I am going to watch the episode multiple times - it is that beautiful. 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I just don’t understand what is “Don Raghav”.

I kept commenting to all those who wanted Don Raghav back that it was all a facade. He’s a big softie mamas boy who turned into a don as a survival tactic. It made sense before when they hated each other that he would act like a “don” with her. But why would he be that way now that he loves her??? 

Did people except some kind of sexy, dark love story?? This is ITV, SP of all channels, not HBO. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Don Raghav was unhappy man who didn’t care much about people except his family , he is still the same . What changed ? He made Pallavi part of his family and now because of her love he feels happy and enjoys life. Bas wohi pasand nahi aa raha . 

Edited by I-Got-You - 2 years ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -abz-

Should I laugh or cry?🤣

Post laughing and crying emojis here ,agar answer nahi bhi pata phir bhi answer sheet fill karna padta hai ..

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

AT 22

&

To All👇

Hieeeee!

Bahut👇

La La La La

Karliye

Chakkar aaraha hai