Shivangi Khedkar {Pallavi} AT #22| Mehndi- Saajan Ke Naam Waali - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by aye-masakalii

Yessss it was. I love that nothing was said, it was just...oof. Nothing needed to be said. Pallavi's eyes filling up, the wish scene, the foreheads. Exceptional- all the poignancy I wanted. I'm glad it wasn't rushed. I toh cried. My mind went right back to the shot from the promo I used in this edit, with her pulling her hand back. 

I am so glad it lived upto your expectations 🤗

It was indeed very beautiful, everything! I watched the scene, went  and the next thought I had what Ashi has to say about this 😆

Oh I guess it made me bit teary eyed as well, while I was watching it again! Too much love there, it was radiating out the screen 🧿

Originally posted by Wallflowers

Sonia you are dazzling congratulations🥳🥳

Haaye, you noticed. Shukriya🤗

Originally posted by -abz-

Paper khatam hogayi teacher! 😎

Next ki tayaari karo 

Originally posted by moon.child

Here we go ❤️☺️

There are some others too but i guess they better bw post in 18+ thread so will post there by tonight ❤️☺️☺️

Beautiful ❤️

When that wish scene came on screen. My mind went to this song.

Toota jo kabhi taara sajna ve 

Tujhe rab se maanga 

Rab se jo maanga 

Mileya ve...

Originally posted by fria319

I just don’t understand what is “Don Raghav”.

I kept commenting to all those who wanted Don Raghav back that it was all a facade. He’s a big softie mamas boy who turned into a don as a survival tactic. It made sense before when they hated each other that he would act like a “don” with her. But why would he be that way now that he loves her??? 

Did people except some kind of sexy, dark love story?? This is ITV, SP of all channels, not HBO. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Exactly! That angry, aggressive guy was a manifestation of his crap mental health and lonliness. He's in a better place now! Why do we want him to regress?

And family ke saath toh shuru se indulgent softie raha, she's his wife, obviously she'll be included in that now! 

Originally posted by SONIA441

I knew yeh ladki yahin bolegi. Awesome Edit yaar Ashi🤗🤗

Title. Yoohoo!🥳

Main Aagayi. Damn! I missed half of the previous thread😭 .

Are we still in RaghVi Land right now. Mujhe ek bahut pyaara gaana gaane ka mann hai subah se.

Mann hatt hi nahi raha humare jode se

Tum sab kitne acche se jaante ho mujhe 😆

Gaao na gaana!!

Originally posted by fria319

I just don’t understand what is “Don Raghav”.

I kept commenting to all those who wanted Don Raghav back that it was all a facade. He’s a big softie mamas boy who turned into a don as a survival tactic. It made sense before when they hated each other that he would act like a “don” with her. But why would he be that way now that he loves her??? 

Did people except some kind of sexy, dark love story?? This is ITV, SP of all channels, not HBO. 🤦🏽‍♀️

This is something that I also wonder.

His Don persona wasn't his reality... It was just a facade for the world to hide his true self, something which he never wanted to reveal to the world.

He was and will always remain a soft person for his family... That is his real self which he kept hidden from the outer world.

Why the hell will he behave like a Don now when he is having a happy life and family? 

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by I-Got-You

I appreciate your efforts to explain that to her assuming she’s a minor , responsible FD members kam hi  hote hai who take efforts like this 🤗

I logged out after reading that , proudly saying you supported a guy torturing innocent woman ?

Team pallavi bhi hai hoon phir bhi I will never support if she keeps Raghav infront of truck and torture him.

Yaha sab adults hi hai , isilye itna negative hai mahool for FL , teens prefer Mls but they never ask for new girl for ml, loyalty toh baccho ko bhi samaj aati hai , infact there are serials where FLs behave like stupid person yet FD never tolerates a new girl for ML because teens hote hai they can’t tolerate ML with new girl.Yaha relationship itna accha ja raha hai toh bhi peace nahi.

That’s why I don’t even bother explain anything to them, bacche rehte toh bol sakte hai nadaan hai , yeh ajeeb hi hai. I only quote people if they go overboard with bashing and make absolutely baseless accusations or comparisons. 

You are right Simran! Loyalty toh bachhon ko bhi samajh aati hai. 

Aaditri was telling me the same thing others the day about the young KYY fandom. No matter how dramatic the fan wars were, all of them were loyal to their ship!

yahan alag hi chl rha hai! Very annoying.

I am glad you called her out directly and left. In retrospect that was the ideal way to deal with it. Why did I even spend my 15 mins or so!

Originally posted by moon.child

Here we go ❤️☺️

This fore head touch. urffff

Look at them man! So hawt☺️

He is so obsessed with her hair.

I'm so in love with their back hugs! 

They are not getting enough of each other and look at that comfort. Damn it! 

Our babies. Look at her sweet expressions.

There are some others too but i guess they better bw post in 18+ thread so will post there by tonight ❤️☺️☺️