Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Filhaal Hyena Lion pe bhari par raha hain par ultimately lion hi jeetega. 

Yapp.. Ghayal sher zyada khatarnak hota hai..👍🏼

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Pravii today nailed it man.. 👏👏

More than Aniruddh's emotion, I'm watching his acting today..

Khudko taraske heera banaya hai ladke ne..❤️❤️

Mai bhi wali soch rahi thi...iss ladke ki acting ne aaj mujhe sachme mar dia😳

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: castlebones

Mai bhi wali soch rahi thi...iss ladke ki acting ne aaj mujhe sachme mar dia😳

Jis tarah se awaz kaanp raha tha na, mujhe lag raha tha he himself is ARC..

Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Yes, they have hit a dead end. From here marriage is the only way forward. 

Even feel the same..I don't think pre leap they simply spoke about divorce but never showed any legal documents as such even for once.... although we assume ani filled for divorce but never showed him signing it but every one believes it's done legally including TM....He  must have lied.... maybe ani must have hidden this truth so that bon can concentrate on studies and move on easily which is not the case and that's why he said u still can choose me if you feel so after you grow up 🤔🤔... Normally ITV shows highlight divorce papers and signatures 😂😂😂😂😂so much that 10 episodes would have gone in this 🤦🏻‍♀️.... maybe makers have kept it open 🤔

Edited by Arvi_006 - 2 years ago
castlebones thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Mera bhi same haal.. Dil dhak dhak ho raha hai..

Indeed.. Main to loops pe dekhungi ye episode..

Matlab?

Abhi thik hu re..😳❤️ Dawai le liya tha subah hi, to much better now..🤗

Mera bhi❤️❤️❤️

Mai toh do baar dekhke phir yaha ai...😆 sone se pahela phirse do baar dekhungi😳then leap se panele ka kuch epi dekhungi...

Matlab this was the best love confession in the history of itv😃

Good👍🏼 🤗

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_006

Even feel the same..I don't think pre leap they simply spoke about divorce but never showed any legal documents as such even for once.... although we assume ani filled for divorce but never showed him signing it but every one believes it's done legally including TM....He  must have lied.... maybe ani must have hidden this truth so that bon can concentrate on studies and move on easily which is not the case and that's why he said u still can choose me if you feel so after you grow up 🤔🤔... Normally ITV shows highlight divorce papers and signatures 😂😂😂😂😂so much that 10 episodes would have gone in this 🤦🏻‍♀️.... maybe makers have kept it open 🤔

pata nahi arvi the way thier marriage was broken highloted it felt to us also ki their relationship is broken

bon herself said he freed me from ball vivaah and ani said many times kannoni taur par rishta toota hai 

he also said to thakuma bondita bacchi hai is umar mein uski shadi galt hai -main use barrister banaunga pgir ph apni lfe ka direction tay keregi

let us see in upmcomg episodes ki jo aap kaho voh sach ho☺️

i was wathcing cc episodes and like what we in this ear term pedophile,lust and obsession

us era mein nahi tha

us er mein all are describing it as cc love for bon-😡why do i feel this cc turth will make both ani and bon realise thier love and marriage is the right stepfpor them-there is nothing wrong in it 

Edited by Katy4566 - 2 years ago
castlebones thumbnail

Goodnight everyone🤗

Have sweet Rudhita dreams🥰 ...Image

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_006

I was thinking about the same thing Arvi… maybe that document on which both mistakenly gave their finger prints says that they could be together once Bon is of age🤞

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

I was thinking about the same thing Arvi… maybe that document on which both mistakenly gave their finger prints says that they could be together once Bon is of age🤞

yes yes or why i feel remarriage hogi to save bon from cc maybe both come to know of cc intentions or ani come to know and they get married to foil his plans toh yeh baat samne aajaaye

ek aur baat i was watching and the girl who plays tupur is excellemt

i guess bon has to focus who put bombs in kn house and who mixed poison in rc food-it can lead to turth to come out as boht family at same time faced losses

another thing i did not like -peope saying ani will love bon romanticaly ek bat kahu bon dreams are of her age and what she saw in london-ab dheere dheere voh ani kelevel pe pauch jaayegi as to be honest after ani confession mujhe bon ke dreams funny lagenge -i ant her deep side to be expored  like ani too uska confession aisa ho naaki uske dreams jaisa to and let her see unka rihsta vaisa nahi hai jaise she saw in dreams but bahut anokha and nirala jo ek dusre ke sukh dukh ka saathi hai naki infatuation vala

ani confession is with time he has lived a great life with bon which chnages his all feelings and made him realise a and true love for bon which is sefless

and love love hota hai there is no sacred bond than marriage or love

hope bon ab fanatsy mein vaise dreams naq dekhe as ani confession chnaged my views too

Edited by Katy4566 - 2 years ago
Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

yes yes or why i feel remarriage hogi to save bon from cc maybe both come to know of cc intentions or ani come to know and they get married to foil his plans toh yeh baat samne aajaaye

ek aur baat i was watching and the girl who plays tupur is excellemt

i guess bon has to focus who put bombs in kn house and who mixed poison in rc food-it can lead to turth to come out as boht family at same time faced losses

Agree Katy… but I feel more than re marriage the focus is on non annulment of marriage… I am also waiting impatiently for the day when Bon will think about the two major incidents that led to so much enmity 👍🏼