Posted: 2 years ago

When Veer said "Meri patni hain vo, mere liye sab kuchh hain"....♥️

Ohhh...my heart melted right there.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

You gave them sketch of 6:30 pm slot of hot n bold serials

So ATBA n VR have to get prepared for the fire n heat of 6:30 pm time slot across channels

hope so they will put fire on TV screen n our heart too at 6.30 pm time because MHRW put fire on TV screen every day with their hot n bold content. 

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I feel bad for Veer. He too has the right to be happy but no!!!!  He is yet to recover from the pain inflicted by Ranisa and another painful journey is waiting for him (Ranvijay's truth). And this will be more heart shattering than the reality of his and Ranisa's relationship.💔

They have got a new time slot and they are going to compete with MHRV and everyone knows about its TRP. Now, it's high time they should do something to attract more viewers and engage the current audiences otherwise soon they will have to end the show.🙁

They have good opportunity to make some good changes in the story and save their place. I hope, they will make the best use out of it.🤞

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Even I can't stop laughing to see this.🤣

They seriously read our posts dear. Hope they will tell writers what we want from them (romance)😉🤣

We both said that we are not interested in Fahmaan and Vidi 's love story and want RanVeer only and they posted this.  I couldn't stop laughing. Waited to laugh with you. 🤣

Stalker good job🤣🤣

Really who is stalking whom? 

I thought we are stalking them but really they are stalking us🤣🤣

My expectations and me.🤦

When you said that Veer hugged Rani after rescuing her so I thought of it for a longer time but no, he has so much time to fight with Ranisa but he doesn't have time to hug his wife a little longer.😒

And you guys were cheering for that hug? Like seriously?🤦

By the way, I too loved that care filled hug but still dil mange more...😅♥️

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

My expectations and me.🤦

When you said that Veer hugged Rani after rescuing her so I thought of it for a longer time but no, he has so much time to fight with Ranisa but he doesn't have time to hug his wife a little longer.😒

And you guys were cheering for that hug? Like seriously?🤦

By the way, I too loved that care filled hug but still dil mange more...😅♥️

I am happy as today Veer yelled at RS for Rani. Tables have changed. RS tasting her own medicine good.

RV is oo dangerous.

Don't expect good romance . They only give INR. 🤣 We need to satisfy with them as we get satisfied with maggi noodles🤣

Ranvijay uncle, I am not liking you because you have planned to kill our baby Rani.😠

But I want you to harm Rani because it's a Ninja Technique to get some RanVeer's moments.😍🤺🤺⚔️⚔️

But I don't have to worry about Rani's life because her dactar saab is there for her anytime and everytime. He won't let you or anyone to do anything with his Rani. He won't allow a single scratch on her because he knows how to be a devil😈 when it comes to his wife who is his everything.♥️

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Ranvijay uncle, I am not liking you because you have planned to kill our baby Rani.😠

But I want you to harm Rani because it's a Ninja Technique to get some RanVeer's moments.😍🤺🤺⚔️⚔️

But I don't have to worry about Rani's life because her dactar saab is there for her anytime and everytime. He won't let you or anyone to do anything with his Rani. He won't allow a single scratch on her because he knows how to be a devil😈 when it comes to his wife who is his everything.♥️

Once his true colours out Veer will break his ties with him too.

That hug was like a phuski bomb guys. I don't want to say it but seriously.😡

But I will not complain much because if writers feel bad then they won't even show what they showed today. They are so egoistic.🙀