Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The reason why I like Kareena is that she still doesn't give a fcuk πŸ€£ Never Change!!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

The reason for that is β€” fair skinned girls are treated like royalty even before lifting a finger in Indian society. 

For the rest of us, you are bhens looking until you become something. 

My own Kaki called me kali hai moti hai.. kaun shadi karega things. I come to USA, settled, Takes gifts for cousins when go back home. And she is like.. beta. I always knew you were very bright and capable. πŸ˜† 

OMG πŸ˜²

I never knew that relatives can be opportunistic because you have achieved a lot more than them ie good job and life abroad. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

The reason for that is β€” fair skinned girls are treated like royalty even before lifting a finger in Indian society. 

For the rest of us, you are bhens looking until you become something. 

My own Kaki called me kali hai moti hai.. kaun shadi karega things. I come to USA, settled, Takes gifts for cousins when go back home. And she is like.. beta. I always knew you were very bright and capable. πŸ˜† 

Omg that’s so true!!  My aunt used to tell me a guy will marry me only for looks and money.. like wth does that even mean πŸ˜†

Relatives will always try to tear you one way or the other.. they will constantly compare their kids.. bring you down to make their kids look better. Idk about fair skinned being treated like royalty because it only brought me jealousy and so many problems in life .. my mother never commented on other cousins who were dark skinned, it was quite the opposite.. 

They will appreciate you only if you are or use to them but backbite anyways..

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

OMG πŸ˜²

I never knew that relatives can be opportunistic because you have achieved a lot more than them ie good job and life abroad. 

Most of the times relatives are 🐍 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

when did she say that

She said something along those lines when this "nepotism" debate was going on.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

people who discriminate against skin color should know that krishna and draupadi were the most good looking men and women of their times 

its high time we stop imitating foreigners 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

people who discriminate against skin color should know that krishna and draupadi were the most good looking men and women of their times 

its high time we stop imitating foreigners 

I think colorism is the result of colonialism. 

Draupadi was known as the most beautiful woman in the world 🌎 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

How can one be mean to an 8 year old?

Having said that, Kareena hasn't transformed to Mother Teresa now. She is just smarter at hiding her snooty ass. She found the perfect partner in elitist Saif.

Saif Ali Khan is one of the Coolest Dude in BTown 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I have met her during a transit flight but never care a damn abt it since i am on duty furthermore all these celebs doesn't excites me. After a film of them,they are close chapter for me and turn the page to next chapter

She was with karishma,her elder sister was more polite and interacted with her fans in the gate

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishh007

The amount of jealousy in this thread. You all just hate her because she is the first woman to work in films, first woman to get married, first woman to have babies, first woman to write a book, first woman to woman. 

She can act however she wants with people. Thank the gods she exists to teach us peasants the right way of life.

πŸ˜†