TC of Subhashish Jha selection as Jijaji

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

If he got selection call after few months then it means casting started when Nikhil was still doing that Zee TV show or who knows he may have a fall out with Edit2 like Sandeep Anand resulting in Edit2 replacing him with Rajesh Kumar in Madam 2. 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-it-was-long-process-be-shortlisted-i-am-close-vipen-and-everyone-the-sets-very

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Nikhil doing that Zee TV show means... it has started  long before.

Thanks for sharing... I came to know that Shubh even did QH. I thought he was a newbie.

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Nikhil doing that Zee TV show means... it has started  long before.

Thanks for sharing... I came to know that Shubh even did QH. I thought he was a newbie.

Yes I saw him in Qubool Hai as I watched that show out of habit till the habit. Bahot kameena character tha uska. So I was shocked when I saw his article of being casted in Jijaji2 as his QH role image always came in my mind. But when the show started he surprised everyone. But his debut was some episodic show on Channel V. He is not a newbie. And co-star of that episodic show Twinkle Patel is his girlfriend.

Nikhil's show ran from October to December due to low TRPs.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Yes I saw him in Qubool Hai as I watched that show out of habit till the habit. Bahot kameena character tha uska. So I was shocked when I saw his article of being casted in Jijaji2 as his QH role image always came in my mind. But when the show started he surprised everyone. But his debut was some episodic show on Channel V. He is not a newbie. And co-star of that episodic show Twinkle Patel is his girlfriend.

Nikhil's show ran from October to December due to low TRPs.

What surprised me the most is, I thought, his age is 23 or so. But, even before 9 years or so, he entered the industry.😆

What surprised me the most is, I thought, his age is 23 or so. But, even before 9 years or so, he entered the industry.😆

No no he entered in 4th Season that is in 2015. Before that in the same year he did episodic show on Channel V. QH me vo chudail ka bhai bana tha par vo normal aadmi tha. He trapped ML sister, tortured her badly after marriage even attempting murder on her but she survived but losing her unborn baby, took hot girl makeover and later killed him. He is 1995 born as per Google. Qubool Hai videos are not now on YouTube but his photos from Qubool Hai are on Google. 

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

No no he entered in 4th Season that is in 2015. Before that in the same year he did episodic show on Channel V. QH me vo chudail ka bhai bana tha par vo normal aadmi tha. He trapped ML sister, tortured her badly after marriage even attempting murder on her but she survived but losing her unborn baby, took hot girl makeover and later killed him. He is 1995 born as per Google. Qubool Hai videos are not now on YouTube but his photos from Qubool Hai are on Google. 

B - Ye kya hai?🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, the description of his character makes my head spin. It is indeed a big shocker for you to see him as a cute boy in this show after watching QH.😲

Large - Yeah I saw some.

B - Ye kya hai?🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, the description of his character makes my head spin. It is indeed a big shocker for you to see him as a cute boy in this show after watching QH.😲

Large - Yeah I saw some.

In Jiji Maa he was parallel but I am sure he had dumb flower pot role like other Hindi TV male leads. Out of habit, I watched toll the end though last 2 months I watched rarely or read written updates. That show was only horrible. After that I leave any show the moment it turns bad. That's why I was shocked to see his Jijaji2 casting article but on seeing first promo and some promotional YouTube videos I liked the plot and realised he too can do comedy.

I came across this article. He was earlier choice of this show as male lead but later it went to Kanwar Dhillon.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/shubhashish-jha-play-the-lead-role-star-plus-next-mansi-vivek-roped-160914?amp