Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Swastika34

I don't want the brothers to get involved in Gaura's sex life!! Ewww it's so gross! 

they are involved already 🤣🤣

facepalm not sure memes

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why do they make Dhara look so sexy while the other bahus look like frumpy older women? 

Bhabhi bhakti at it's peak 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Your post was marked as mature!!!🤣

let me try to tag for you 😆

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

jesus, that would have been 🥰A W K W A R D🥰

On the forum , there were discussions about Aloo Jeera vs Palak Paneer ... 😂😂😂 ..   With the blast from past and those snake charmers ..  I don't think KD would have been the happiest there 😂😂

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Don't think anyone wants that. But makers are tonus what Suman was with Rishita the other day.

"Huh, hate bros in GauRa's sex life, chal we will make whole PS community involved in their sex life"

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

sp bahu ka nikkal nikkal hi chaltha rehtha hai 🤣🤣 get over it man uff annoying ass

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think that I need to GIF-it today, the episodes are trolling themselves quite well 🤦‍♀️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

Then please create one where Raavi leaves home and doesn't come back for a year and Shiva is damn happy about it... So that they use it on Gaura ... And I can get Gaura se mukti ...

There is a caveat. They know reverse psychology too. That's why we even got mandir scenes. That we joked about building Dhara temple and stapna and they actually made it a reality 😂😂

Donon taraf Khai hai!😢😢

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

and bang 🤣🤣🤣

Yep look, I'd been told multiple don't stress, stress and pressure makes it harder to conceive.. If they really want a child, lets give CVs some practical tips that they obviously don't want to show... Things that most households should know and can relate to. 

You know take multi vitamins, folic acid... Dont stress, eat well, exercise, sleep well, track your cycle.. Men should take zinc.. You get ovulation kits... I mean come on i know we need the melodrama for TV but atleast show them doing these things and not conceiving yet which is why the taunts from Mohalle aunties hurts (although none of their business so i dont see why they need to interfere) 

Rant over.. That time of the month so temper flares 🙄

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

Then please create one where Raavi leaves home and doesn't come back for a year and Shiva is damn happy about it... So that they use it on Gaura ... And I can get Gaura se mukti ...

🤣🤣

Annoyed Picard meme