Ok finally finished watching the episode today

Taking a leaf put of Pri's book: My total reaction can be summed as

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

I swear man dull af ... They gave Gaura centric episode today... I hope they give Shivi content the entire week . 

I've tried my level best but man I just can't connect with gaura these days 🤔

I'm looking forward to shivi and devta content - those are the two I am more interested in 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I have seen kids like this all the time in out gettogethers few years back, now they are all teenagers, completely different. But I must say my kids were one of the best behaved kids, never got in trouble in matters like these. So you cannot blame all of them, but they all change eventually. 

Me and my sister were always the well behaved ones so to see kids running around making a mess is too much for us and our parents lol I have many little cousins so you have to invite them but my parents try to avoid inviting ppl with little kids around lol my mom always said she only liked her kids not other people's she cannot stand them lol

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

oh baby, you missed a lot 🤣

explain na 🥺

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss.M

I came to the EDT to see if the episode was worth watching whilst both Los are unwell (i hate winter) 

I can tell you whag they can do.. 

Dhara is upset that night... Gautam goes to pacify her, they hug. She looks up to his face... Smooch smooch... Hair away from her face, she holds on to his cheek and bang... Next morning SR done... It was the right time of the month and she's pregnant. And then we can finally move on to more sensible tracks.. Like what Rishita does in the house the whole time? Have they found land for new PS.. In fact did they sell the land they got? What happened to Rishita's farmhouse idea.. If they can build a room they can save money and build the whole house 😂😂

and bang 🤣🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Ok finally finished watching the episode today

Taking a leaf put of Pri's book: My total reaction can be summed as

Nejamave mudiyala (I really can't)😆

As much as I wanted a bedroom for GauRa, never thought the track would go on for 2 weeks, now SR didn't happen, on top of it we have to see the pregnancy track filled taunt after taunt after taunt😆

manny136 thumbnail

At least shivi interact with each other and it's their mu drama but when was the last time devta had a scene about their relationship??? 

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wowwww!! They didn't show us Gaura SR!! I'm so happy;! Lol! 

Gooddd morniinggg everyone! 🤗❤️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I wanted Raavi to, since she can't sleep without Shiva 😆

Maybe she came, saw GauRa and 3 bandars, admired the scene and the phamily moment, had a YKB in her mind and went out all happy happy 🤪🤢

If this was what happened, I'm glad the writers didn't show this to us 🤪🤪

Chalo I'll fill in the blanks with this scene!