Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for the updates guys👍🏼

Seems like a total filler episode 

I hate hate this baby jhaap, I don’t understand why they have jumped onto this baby train suddenly. 🤢

Also with Shivi I get they are trying to increase their mu so they can head for separation or big outburst but ye kya hai 😭

So much potential with these couples and look what we get🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

My sister hates kids coming for parties at our house lol she keeps them in one place and hides anything that can break and won't let them make a mess and then collapses after they leave lol poor thing and her OCD lol

I have seen kids like this all the time in out gettogethers few years back, now they are all teenagers, completely different. But I must say my kids were one of the best behaved kids, never got in trouble in matters like these. So you cannot blame all of them, but they all change eventually. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

@bold- wait, when was that & where can I see it?

It's all in the AU DT

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Imagine if Rishita has to relive another day like this by choice😂😂😂

She's gonna throw a fit!

Why didn't the wives come check on their husbands when they didn't return at night? I wish bros talked about how they slept on the bed like gadhedas😂😂

I wanted Raavi to, since she can't sleep without Shiva 😆

Maybe she came, saw GauRa and 3 bandars, admired the scene and the phamily moment, had a YKB in her mind and went out all happy happy 🤪🤢

If this was what happened, I'm glad the writers didn't show this to us 🤪🤪

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

We got a dhamakedar offscreen Sunday, the makers decided to go easy on the episode as fandom cannot handle both dhamakedar offscreen and onscreen back to back😆

We got bhaiyyas visit, lot of pictures from the set. Simran's birthday bash, more pictures from there😆

so episode had to dull😕

I swear man dull af ... They gave Gaura centric episode today... I hope they give Shivi content the entire week . 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Me to makers: toh phir kya dikhaoge bhai? 🤪🤪🤣🤣

nach gaana 🤣🤣that's all they know how to show 

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

can we please have someone write a scene related to this track that leads up to a definite gaura sr so the ps spies can see it, copy it, and we can be done with this 🤣🤣🤣

I came to the EDT to see if the episode was worth watching whilst both Los are unwell (i hate winter) 

I can tell you whag they can do.. 

Dhara is upset that night... Gautam goes to pacify her, they hug. She looks up to his face... Smooch smooch... Hair away from her face, she holds on to his cheek and bang... Next morning SR done... It was the right time of the month and she's pregnant. And then we can finally move on to more sensible tracks.. Like what Rishita does in the house the whole time? Have they found land for new PS.. In fact did they sell the land they got? What happened to Rishita's farmhouse idea.. If they can build a room they can save money and build the whole house 😂😂

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

@bold- wait, when was that & where can I see it?

oh baby, you missed a lot 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

I swear man dull af ... They gave Gaura centric episode today... I hope they give Shivi content the entire week . 

You remember right, KDIce took leave for couple of days when this shooting was going on. I have a feeling they might not be there in tomorrow's episode, even if they are there, we might have a short scene. as tomorrow is all about taunting Dhara and Suman😕

Don't keep your hopes high. If we get it its good, else we know it will come in the latter part of the week.