One more bad happened

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Now Vanraj is asking to pay the rent. It was better he pay the rent. He should also pay the rent of the house also. Kavya was so right, ego is the supreme in men. When ego hurts, it hurts even badly than a wound. Bapuji was so right and loved to see him disappointed with Vanraj. 

Vanraj loses his coolscools on the chef. Why you accept her signature dishes as yours cafe's menu? And he also scolds Kavya for getting oversmart. He blames Kavya. We can also see that Vanraj himself didn't earn any star. He will turn an blind eye to that. But will blame others for ruining everything. The old Vanraj was seen again. The difference is that Kavya gave him back. 

It was weird when those two people arrive to take the interview about the break up and all. I don't like to elaborate all. Vanraj and Kavya are still the same. Unthankful. And tired of this cafe thing. 

The guy from the municipal Corporation asks to the pay the property tax. As the tax was not paid since a long time. Someone like Niyati, can give a better pov on that. But Vanraj is not earning much. Upar se his ego asked him to pay the rent and usase bhi Karma ka chanta bahut tez hota hai. To ab aa gaya property tax ka thappa. . 

Now senseless Rakhi and idiotic Toshu scene comes. If Kinjal can love Shah and Toshu can't love Shah's the problem is in Toshu. Not the Shah's. Chalo was the family was like this when he was born? Was there any EMA? Or was EMA the tradition of this house? If someone asks me, what do you love the most. My answer will be parents and family. To love should be our basic nature. Anupama loved Rakhi, though Rakhi doesn't deserve her love. But she loved him. Rakhi telling Toshu beta beta is so annoying. 

Anupama gets to know about the property tax. Vanraj didn't want Anupama to know about the letter as he knew that Anupama will overpower him. Anupama and Vanraj decides to divide the share. Which I find to be fair. But Vanraj waise to bolta tha, ki mera ghar hai, mera karkhana hai to bharo mere karkhaane ka tax. 

Pakhi ko to koi bhaav nahi se raha hai. Chalo yeh dekhke khushi hui. Aur dekho rassi jal gai par akkad nahi gai. Leela and Kavya scene was funny 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I still can't believe ki saalo se property 5ax na bhara ho. Because bapuji or even Vanraj are not the type of people who would evade taxes. I feel this is Rakhi ki chaal. 

Rakhi is now a days even more irritating than Kavya. Rakhi always demeans others work, just the way Vanraj did, so they both share this trait.

Upar se she is asking Toshu to take control of Kinjal's emotion. Kya ye pakka kinjal ki maa hai kya, I doubt. Toshu is mini Vanraj and she is giving him free hand and suggestions to overpower Kinjal.

Vanraj can never change, ye hume toh pata hai, bas ye Anupamaa yaad rakhe tih meherbani hogi. Kavya ko lagta hai Vanraj ke ego ko hurt karke, sirf woh Anu ko jhelna padega. She is forgetting Anu toh phir bhi kuch nahi hai Vanraj ki usko waqt nahi lagega usko apni jagah dikhane main, but agar ye Vanraj apne purane mode main aa gaya toh zindagi bhar ye ego kavya ko hi jhelna hai.

Acha hai Pakhi ko sab ignore karo, she deserves this.

Just loved hiw Bapuji was angry on Vanraj's behaviour. I so want Bapuji to once confront Vanraj on his behaviour and not baa.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

I still can't believe ki saalo se property 5ax na bhara ho. Because bapuji or even Vanraj are not the type of people who would evade taxes. I feel this is Rakhi ki chaal. 

Rakhi is now a days even more irritating than Kavya. Rakhi always demeans others work, just the way Vanraj did, so they both share this trait.

Upar se she is asking Toshu to take control of Kinjal's emotion. Kya ye pakka kinjal ki maa hai kya, I doubt. Toshu is mini Vanraj and she is giving him free hand and suggestions to overpower Kinjal.

Vanraj can never change, ye hume toh pata hai, bas ye Anupamaa yaad rakhe tih meherbani hogi. Kavya ko lagta hai Vanraj ke ego ko hurt karke, sirf woh Anu ko jhelna padega. She is forgetting Anu toh phir bhi kuch nahi hai Vanraj ki usko waqt nahi lagega usko apni jagah dikhane main, but agar ye Vanraj apne purane mode main aa gaya toh zindagi bhar ye ego kavya ko hi jhelna hai.

Acha hai Pakhi ko sab ignore karo, she deserves this.

Just loved hiw Bapuji was angry on Vanraj's behaviour. I so want Bapuji to once confront Vanraj on his behaviour and not baa.

In yesterday's episode, I was more disappointed with Vanraj.

During the Mahasivratri scene, Kavya ne kaan bhare aur bhai chaude mein bole.

Iss baar bhi same kiya...

I thought he learnt from his past experiences but 👎🏼

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vanraj is become a Vandooth to kauva rani. Kitna darta hai? How can he tolerate her insulting his parents? I am strictly against violence with women, but kavya deserves a tight thappad for her behavior. She is the most disgusting person who does not deserve a family. Rakhi is worse but she is still an outsider, but kavya is family. 

Things that need to happen 

Bapuji needs to stop defending kavya

Baa needs to be a saas to kavya like she was to anu in past

Vandooth needs to become vanraj times 2 to kavya

Rakhi needs to be put into a huge hot air balloon alone and floated away

Kinjal needs to tell toshu baby, its my way or the high way 

Paakhi needs to be taken to an island and left behind 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In Fri epi, I was surprised to see baa going overboard in doing seva for Kavya. She brings in water, makes her coffee & what not! Madam is sitting and ordering away to get her the balm too! She claims of not being accepted in the family!😲

suresh555 thumbnail

Exactly my point, why are the ex devils of the family, vanraj and baa so lenient with kauva? Are they afraid she will give them a crow bite? 

Baa is the only one who is changed for better. Vannu is like a clock pandelium, toshu is addicted to rakhi brand chillies and pakhi's brain is aging backword

Rakhi probably took a, long bubble bath in the world's hottest chilli sauce and kavya mein world's nastiest doggy ki aatma ghus gayi hai 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Vanraj is become a Vandooth to kauva rani. Kitna darta hai? How can he tolerate her insulting his parents? I am strictly against violence with women, but kavya deserves a tight thappad for her behavior. She is the most disgusting person who does not deserve a family. Rakhi is worse but she is still an outsider, but kavya is family. 

Things that need to happen 

Bapuji needs to stop defending kavya

Baa needs to be a saas to kavya like she was to anu in past

Vandooth needs to become vanraj times 2 to kavya

Rakhi needs to be put into a huge hot air balloon alone and floated away

Kinjal needs to tell toshu baby, its my way or the high way 

Paakhi needs to be taken to an island and left behind 

Bolded lines: 🤣🤣🤣 ROFL. That was just superb Suresh....

You are very much hilarious

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

In Fri epi, I was surprised to see baa going overboard in doing seva for Kavya. She brings in water, makes her coffee & what not! Madam is sitting and ordering away to get her the balm too! She claims of not being accepted in the family!😲

Hypocrite She 🤣

Kauva Rani 🤣

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Exactly my point, why are the ex devils of the family, vanraj and baa so lenient with kauva? Are they afraid she will give them a crow bite? 

Baa is the only one who is changed for better. Vannu is like a clock pandelium, toshu is addicted to rakhi brand chillies and pakhi's brain is aging backword

Rakhi probably took a, long bubble bath in the world's hottest chilli sauce and kavya mein world's nastiest doggy ki aatma ghus gayi hai 

🤣 And Anupama is just like Gaay to Pakhi 🤣

Suresh you are damn funny

suresh555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

🤣 And Anupama is just like Gaay to Pakhi 🤣

Suresh you are damn funny

Thank you 😊