Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

I am saying what I thought. And I didn't get GARIMA anywhere wrong. Sushila's decision not to marry Pramod was right but the way she treated Garima was completely wrong.

They have slapped each other before, but there was always love and care, this time it was truly hatred. I can empathise with both of them to a certain extent but more so Sushila. 

For me Garima hiding Minni's true face from Sushila was wrong. Garima lecturing Sushila at the wedding was wrong. Sushila slapping her in front of everybody was wrong, but I see why she would do it. 

They both are wrong at certain places and right in their own way. Honestly respect to the makers for creating such a balanced rift where no sister turns negative. Not a lot of shows can handle that!

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

after a long time, I am finally seeing the show I initially fell in love with. 

I stand by Sushila for choosing respect over love. she isn't oblivious to mini's manipulation- leaving the argument that she isn't smart unfounded. DP shouldn't have gone on his knees in the first place. Garima shouldn't have allowed it either. that scene was off-putting (partly because I stanned minni for being absolute mother goals).

but that isn't to say, i don't understand where they are coming from. Garima and DP both wanted Sushila to be happy and get married to the love of her life. her happiness is their first and foremost priority. so while I don't necessary agree with this deplorable act, I understand why it happened. 

does it make it acceptable? no.

that's where Sushila's anger becomes justified. she was clear from day one. her priorities were always, family, dreams and then everything else. when the most important thing- family's respect- was endangered, she couldn't stand it. 

moving onto the part where is pissed at Garima. again, it's understandable. Garima is the person she trusts her life with and that is one of the bedrock that makes their relationship indestructible. but when that foundation is demolished, the building collapses too. 

does that make slapping her right? no.

I ship the bhenas with everything in my being. they are my BroTP and i really hope that whatever happens, the CVs handle it properly. 

It is a very well put thought process and my thinking is quite similar! 

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

DP had given his oath to GARIMA, so what could that poor person do. And GARIMA also knew how Sushila would react. And no one will be negative, it is, but slapping your elder sister in front of everyone like this. Garima's future husband was there, her in-laws were also there. Then I got Sushila wrong. GARIMA never wanted to let anything bad happen to Sushila. i just feel like

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

DP had given his oath to GARIMA, so what could that poor person do. And GARIMA also knew how Sushila would react. And no one will be negative, it is, but slapping your elder sister in front of everyone like this. Garima's future husband was there, her in-laws were also there. Then I got Sushila wrong. GARIMA never wanted to let anything bad happen to Sushila. i just feel like

We clearly have slightly diff views... which I guess is fine. In my opinion they both are right in their own way, and wrong in certain ways... for me Garima slightly more at fault than Sushila!

But whatever it may be... thank you for a respectful discussion! 

Riddhi2Saini006 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Btw what do u guys think ABT new entry Madhav 

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006

Btw what do u guys think ABT new entry Madhav 

I am assuming this question is for me ðŸ˜†

Madhav looks cute, I haven't seen him enough to comment properly yet. 

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

We clearly have slightly diff views... which I guess is fine. In my opinion they both are right in their own way, and wrong in certain ways... for me Garima slightly more at fault than Sushila!

But whatever it may be... thank you for a respectful discussion! 

😊

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Also kudos to Suhsila for choosing her self respect over love! Strong female characters will always have my support!

Same!! I was cheering Susheela on!! She made the right decision. She would have to live with a man who believed in his mom and would never have wanted to delve any deeper to find out the truth. Sad but the truth. 

The sister’s will make up. We all know that. They are angry and emotional right now so aren’t being rational. It’s definitely not the end. 

They’ll probably come back stronger. 

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago