Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhToEhNGLTs

Kind of heartbroken, and kind of in love with the promo. I stand with Sushila on her decision. But it has torn me to see them hate each other. There was always concern and love even when they were fighting, but this time I saw nothing but hatred. 

No woman would want to marry into a house that does not respect her family members. She would never truly be happy there. Sushila and Garima were tight knot because they trusted eachother. Garima hiding the truth about Minnie's true colours from Sushila has severed their bond. 

Also kudos to Suhsila for choosing her self respect over love! Strong female characters will always have my support!

Exaclty finally able to see a show where working women are not negative and choose their self respect and their family's respect over the samaj and love and most importantly stand for the right 

I thought Sushila would have come to that conclusion much earlier, since her sister was crying when her father was begging Minnie. That scene she entered into was not right but she happily accepted the reasoning, she question Garima once but didn’t inquire further. Usually they can read each other. 

I am saying what I thought. And I didn't get GARIMA anywhere wrong. Sushila's decision not to marry Pramod was right but the way she treated Garima was completely wrong.

after a long time, I am finally seeing the show I initially fell in love with. 

I stand by Sushila for choosing respect over love. she isn't oblivious to mini's manipulation- leaving the argument that she isn't smart unfounded. DP shouldn't have gone on his knees in the first place. Garima shouldn't have allowed it either. that scene was off-putting (partly because I stanned minni for being absolute mother goals).

but that isn't to say, i don't understand where they are coming from. Garima and DP both wanted Sushila to be happy and get married to the love of her life. her happiness is their first and foremost priority. so while I don't necessary agree with this deplorable act, I understand why it happened. 

does it make it acceptable? no.

that's where Sushila's anger becomes justified. she was clear from day one. her priorities were always, family, dreams and then everything else. when the most important thing- family's respect- was endangered, she couldn't stand it. 

moving onto the part where is pissed at Garima. again, it's understandable. Garima is the person she trusts her life with and that is one of the bedrock that makes their relationship indestructible. but when that foundation is demolished, the building collapses too. 

does that make slapping her right? no.

I ship the bhenas with everything in my being. they are my BroTP and i really hope that whatever happens, the CVs handle it properly. 

Edited by rinki_99 - 2 years ago

Hard to watch, but I suppose that's what needed to happen to finish Sumod and introduce a new conflict... it's ending not only Sushima, but also Agnimod, Sushila/Garima/Puttu, and Agni/Pramod/Puttu.  So many BroTPs gone 😭

And Garima had also chosen her father's respect over love (Vikram). Sushila's anger is justified, but she shouldn't have slapped her. I wish Mini didn't have to be sacrificed, as it is so rare to see a mother like her. Oh well... 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

And Garima had also chosen her father's respect over love (Vikram)

Sushila's anger is justified, but she shouldn't have slapped her. 

I wish Mini didn't have to be sacrificed, as it is so rare to see a mother like her. Oh well... 

@bold- yep which is why i said she should have let him do it.

@italics- agreed

@underline- i was pretty shocked by that turn of events too but i suppose it was to path the exit of Pramod.

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

And Garima had also chosen her father's respect over love (Vikram). Sushila's anger is justified, but she shouldn't have slapped her. I wish Mini didn't have to be sacrificed, as it is so rare to see a mother like her. Oh well... 

I mean Sushila is emotionally weak, and on top of that Garima was lecturing her. Sushila must have felt betrayed since she trusted Garima to always tell her the truth. I can really empathise with sushila. And like you said garima had chosen her father over Vikram too, and when she did Sushila always supported her and comforted her.