Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Sure!! ๐Ÿค—

Waiting to hear from you! You're in for a treat!! ๐Ÿค—

I have found that if I wait, I enjoy the episodes back to back and itโ€™s awesome. I will catch up today. I promise ๐Ÿ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi everyone ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sorry i was busy๐Ÿ˜ณ and mostly i visit  forum at nite but nobody is here at that time

In yday epi Amrita's fear was well depicted when she saw Pritam again and the way she was looking at him when they were leaving๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...god the bad boy has definitely left an impact on her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Wonder how sheโ€™s going to agree with him being their tenant? ๐Ÿ˜†

The thought makes me giggle ๐Ÿ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Hi everyone ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sorry i was busy๐Ÿ˜ณ and mostly i visit  forum at nite but nobody is here at that time

In yday epi Amrita's fear was well depicted when she saw Pritam again and the way she was looking at him when they were leaving๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...god the bad boy has definitely left an impact on her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Drop in your views whenever you're around!! I always reply raat k message subah ๐Ÿ˜† koi na! Aate rehna๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ

Oh.. that scene.. I felt like he saw her.. and the way they two kept looking in each other's direction, it was interesting.. like some chemistry already even if it just fear from her side and indifference from his ๐Ÿ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Amrita is trying by all mean to bring happiness in the family but family drama is getting too much now๐Ÿ˜ต

Yup, they're going overboard with the drama.. TBH SGP had drama but it would be very subtle and once in a while type.. here it's too much.

Kinda makes Amrita's work difficult and she has to look after so many things. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I have found that if I wait, I enjoy the episodes back to back and itโ€™s awesome. I will catch up today. I promise ๐Ÿ˜†

Haan.. I couldn't watch yesterday. I can't wait tho.. but I definitely enjoy binging๐Ÿ˜†

Time nahi milta lekin, so I'd rather spend 25 minutes in one day than catch-up with all together, itna family drama nahi jhela jayega.. unless you skip them and focus on Amrita

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Wonder how sheโ€™s going to agree with him being their tenant? ๐Ÿ˜†

The thought makes me giggle ๐Ÿ˜†

She's super terrified of him.. probably something else will happen where she'll know he's not that bad.. then I think

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail

She's super terrified of him.. probably something else will happen where she'll know he's not that bad.. then I think

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†

I think so too. Whatever it will be, itโ€™s going to be exciting!! 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drop in your views whenever you're around!! I always reply raat k message subah ๐Ÿ˜† koi na! Aate rehna๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ

Oh.. that scene.. I felt like he saw her.. and the way they two kept looking in each other's direction, it was interesting.. like some chemistry already even if it just fear from her side and indifference from his ๐Ÿ˜†

sure dear am looking forward wht she ll do in tday epi as they ll get to know abt meera's dad intention..she seems shattered in the precap apart from being scared on being seeing Pritam again ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

sure dear am looking forward wht she ll do in tday epi as they ll get to know abt meera's dad intention..she seems shattered in the precap apart from being scared on being seeing Pritam again ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope I reach home before the show starts.. missed yesterday's episode too.. Hotstar pe kilo bhar ads aate hai๐Ÿคฃ

The way she expresses so much with her eyes and facial expressions is really commendable!๐Ÿ‘

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope I reach home before the show starts.. missed yesterday's episode too.. Hotstar pe kilo bhar ads aate hai๐Ÿคฃ

The way she expresses so much with her eyes and facial expressions is really commendable!๐Ÿ‘

i prefer to see on TV live although over dose of family drama as online i hv to wait and Hotstar isn't available for Europe๐Ÿ˜ณ

She emotes really well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I really hope next week she ll welcome zindagi to her ghar ..it's hightime they kick the story๐Ÿค”