Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

gosh.. I felt the same, because I have actually seen the OST only πŸ˜†

The OST was bomb! Like the whole vibe to the track and the lyrics were great! I found the extended version of it and its someyhing I listen to everyday. The show was amazing too!

iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

how was LRL as a show? I just know that Rajeev Khandelwal was there and that I used to enjoy the ost 

The show was great!! I don't really know how to describe it... the gang and Rajeev were great. The storyline was good and it kind of reflected things youth were facing like peer pressure etc. I watched the second season too with the new gang and apart from gunny vidya it didn't connect as much as the first season did.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iluvrainaarti

The OST was bomb! Like the whole vibe to the track and the lyrics were great! I found the extended version of it and its someyhing I listen to everyday. The show was amazing too!

😊

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iluvrainaarti

The show was great!! I don't really know how to describe it... the gang and Rajeev were great. The storyline was good and it kind of reflected things youth were facing like peer pressure etc. I watched the second season too with the new gang and apart from gunny vidya it didn't connect as much as the first season did.

Ohkay :) 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

i had completed my masters just before the pandemic had hit us. I am an advocate 

Toh phir Neha k murder k baad you save me ok.😁😁

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Toh phir Neha k murder k baad you save me ok.😁😁

Yayyy!! See I'm giving employment in this life as well as the other πŸ€£

Shubh kaam me deri kaisi?πŸ˜†

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yayyy!! See I'm giving employment in this life as well as the other πŸ€£

Shubh kaam me deri kaisi?πŸ˜†

I sometimes think, agar kabhi hum sab face to face mile toh? Hum dhamaal karenge ya phir awkward honge ?

I know it's impossible but kya kare imaginations par zor nahi.

Ziddi brain🀭

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

I sometimes think, agar kabhi hum sab face to face mile toh? Hum dhamaal karenge ya phir awkward honge ?

I know it's impossible but kya kare imaginations par zor nahi.

Ziddi brain🀭

I have thought about it.. I think it might be awkward for the first few minutes because we have certain image of everyone in our mind.. especially when we haven't met.

But once we click.. we gonna be unstoppable! You live in India? Milna hoga kisi din πŸ˜†

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I have thought about it.. I think it might be awkward for the first few minutes because we have certain image of everyone in our mind.. especially when we haven't met.

But once we click.. we gonna be unstoppable! You live in India? Milna hoga kisi din πŸ˜†

Yes Assam.

And you?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Exact opposite end.. GujaratπŸ€—