Sudhanshu 💛

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Him singing was such a lovely throwback to our childhood A Band Of Boys days ðŸĪ The little girl in me fluttered again for him! Haha. I would have loved it if they had him sing his own song but alas. I'm just glad we got to see him perform after so long!

Not to forget how the man continues to be so darn hot. The casting is so perfect. With his looks and personality, it totally makes sense how a junior colleague & an ill-treated wife continued to fawn over him for soooooo long despite everything haha!

Lastly, an appreciation for his performance. Vanraj is supposed to be an abusive chameleon, an emotional manipulator who only loves himself (and his parents). And Sudhanshu nails it! His anger is despicable. But his softer side too feels so real that sometimes I forget what a d!ck he is when he has an upper hand. Abusers are exactly like that IRL! Basically Sudhanshu UNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT lol

/Thirst rant over ðŸĪŠ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Him singing was such a lovely throwback to our childhood A Band Of Boys days ðŸĪ The little girl in me fluttered again for him! Haha. I would have loved it if they had him sing his own song but alas. I'm just glad we got to see him perform after so long!

Not to forget how the man continues to be so darn hot. The casting is so perfect. With his looks and personality, it totally makes sense how a junior colleague & an ill-treated wife continued to fawn over him for soooooo long despite everything haha!

Lastly, an appreciation for his performance. Vanraj is supposed to be an abusive chameleon, an emotional manipulator who only loves himself (and his parents). And Sudhanshu nails it! His anger is despicable. But his softer side too feels so real that sometimes I forget what a d!ck he is when he has an upper hand. Abusers are exactly like that IRL! Basically Sudhanshu UNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT lol

/Thirst rant over ðŸĪŠ

Pandey Ji rocks 

Both Rupali & Sudhanshu are really good actors !

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

/Thirst rant over ðŸĪŠ

Agree! Sundhanshu does justice to the role he is playing. Plus a well chisled man, what's not to like ðŸ˜ģ😊

Nostalgia3997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Really every time we get to see Sudhanshu sing is such a treat and his casting as Vanraj is perfect. Vanraj is absolutely a terrible human being but the looks, the manipulation, the timely "niceness" all get captured so well because of his portrayal of the character. And to say Sudhanshu aged like a fine wine is saying the least, I mean these days the show's getting a bit tiring to watch but my eyes are never tired to see him on screen