Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#68|Paint Holi, Black Shirt & Lasun Tea - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

just watched the sbs segment and that was so uncomfortable and humiliating to watch ðŸ˜• even Raavi’s quips didn’t make light of the situation - I’ve never seen this kind of punishment but after it reading everyone’s comments I guess this is a common childhood punishment ðŸ¤” as adults it looms inappropriate and just doesn’t sit well at all

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

Congratulations Esha🥳

Good morning Ashu but why are you crying while saying good morning?😕

Umm that murga banana is too humiliating for me to see - I hope they edit it out please.

because my good morning happened so early in the day ðŸ¤£ I’m waiting outside in the heat to get my license renewed and it’s absolute ass ðŸ˜­

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Madheart

No one's is treated according to their age even Gaura are treated as if they are buddha buddhi here ðŸ¤£

This is just a cut copy paste from AU thread ðŸ˜†

Adults!! Tell me one good adult in the show smiley37

Gaura are college kids- they know to make a decision but go overboard sometimes

Dev, Shiva are high school kids who look up to Gaura for almost everything 

Raavi, Rishita and Krish are school kids who are naive, rude, and stupid sometimes (most of the times)

Anita and maagin are those high school bullies who are hell bent over getting what they want..

All the other supporting cast fall in their respective friend's category smiley36smiley36

Kaka seems to be the only sensible one minus his kaki..🤪

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Ye murga kaun banata hai yaar? 😔 They are no longer children, they are adults! Mujhe toh bachpan me bhi nahi banaya tha murga! Can’t the makers show better scenes in the name of comedy? I mean there are 100 other sensible ways to punish adults! Thoda toh out of the box socho PS makers! ðŸ¤¢ This episode is going to be a cringe fest!! Hope they edit this scene out! ðŸ˜•

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

just watched the sbs segment and that was so uncomfortable and humiliating to watch ðŸ˜• even Raavi’s quips didn’t make light of the situation - I’ve never seen this kind of punishment but after it reading everyone’s comments I guess this is a common childhood punishment ðŸ¤” as adults it looms inappropriate and just doesn’t sit well at all

I don't think it is that common a childhood punishment either. I have never seen this punishment in maternal or paternal family or my school. It used to be done - I have heard about that's all. Why are they showing this?😕 Its not such a big deal ordering food that you give grown ups punishment. Even for any big deal, this punishment is inappropriate in every sense😳😳

SlytherInMe thumbnail

on top of this - the sbs segment mentions how if dhara was there then she would have made it with her own hands and fed it to suman 🙄 okay and? 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations Esha🥳

Good morning Ashu but why are you crying while saying good morning?😕

Umm that murga banana is too humiliating for me to see - I hope they edit it out please.

Thank you ðŸ¤—

Yep I agree. I didn’t even watch the segment but the thumbnail was enough for me. Can’t imagine watching the scene itself. 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I don't think it is that common a childhood punishment either. I have never seen this punishment in maternal or paternal family or my school. It used to be done - I have heard about that's all. Why are they showing this?😕 Its not such a big deal ordering food that you give grown ups punishment. Even for any big deal, this punishment is inappropriate in every sense😳😳

Same Chikki !! I haven’t seen anybody being punished like this when I grew up.. PS makers kaunse zamane me rehte hai? Thoda toh dimaag lagao! Uspe they are also making girls do this wearing salwar kameez! Kaise humiliating hai wo scene shoot karna! ðŸ˜” Worst case they could have shown them doing sit ups! But this murga banana is too uncomfortable! They should have raised their voice to change this scene!

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Mera pouty Shiva😆

Look at his poutiness ðŸ¤£

Isn’t he the cutest when he pouts, back then and now

why did you include Dev’s picture in between? He is no where near pouting, infact I can’t figure what that expression was for

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Today's SBS clip. Is it just me, but this punishment I find it very humiliating for married women and sons than entertaining?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NP1zH9P1g9o&feature=youtu.be

What the shit

Yaar ek hota hain bakwas dikhana, galat dikhana but yeh embarassment hain. 

It was even humiliating as a kid. 

This isn't funny yaar koyi maaro inn writers ko.