TC: Wow! Jijaji adamant about finding a missing Titli

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Jija in yesterday's episode was genuinely concerned for Titli when she was repeatedly suggesting to confront the ghost and end her/his terror. Here too he will genuinely look for her in the process his plan of trapping CP too will work. But here I want Bunty to rescue Titli so Titli falls for him😊.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/jijaji-chhat-koi-hain-wow-jijaji-adamant-about-finding-missing-titli-210727

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

In the article, it was mentioned that Jijaji is concerned for Titli in order to impress CP. It was too much from Jijaji. This is again too much from Jijaji. I hope at least this show will be spared from ML butchering😔

By the way, your signature was hilarious.🤣🤣. I wonder how could Jijaji say about that organic juice in a cool way.🤢🤣

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

In the article, it was mentioned that Jijaji is concerned for Titli in order to impress CP. It was too much from Jijaji. This is again too much from Jijaji. I hope at least this show will be spared from ML butchering😔

By the way, your signature was hilarious.🤣🤣. I wonder how could Jijaji say about that organic juice in a cool way.🤢🤣

If it was daily soap it would not be big deal but in family comedy show they should not show ML playing with FL emotions but in this I think he is actually concerned for Titli as yesterday in cafe he was explaining her so nicely. But today they shown him asking CP about if she knows love or something while she was tensed about Titli. That scene looked cute but only this love dialogue was wrong. Anyways I got discussion forum made by that member today. We all can discuss there anything instead of making topic on every small things. 

In that discussion thread on TV Hindi Forum, we members put weird or comic signatures and dp. So I put this one now🤣.